Marshall Faulk, 2 others suspended from NFL Network.

jaybee

Just now, GunnerBill said:

No. In fact it would put me off a woman even if I did like her if that is how she thought it was appropriate to behave in a work place.  It would not depend at all how hot she is.  

Now I understand why you guys can't have guns over there.   You can't handle them. :D

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Seriously, where do you work where this happens?  It sounds like a very unhealthy workplace.  

Believe me I am the poster boy for not letting women walk all over me.  I have a string of 6-9 month relationships behind me because the point at which they start trying to make decisions about the way I live my life is the point when I get rid.  And yet I have managed to not let women walk all over me without ever making making unwanted sexual contact with a woman or making an inappropriate sexual comment in the work place.  If a woman grabbed my ass or my junk in the office or asked me to come to work with my shirt off I would let them know immediately that their behaviour was totally unacceptable and report them.  

Various places over the years...

I was in phenomenal shape so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it...the more a woman wants to jump your bones, the more "rules" go out the window from what I've experienced.

Edited by matter2003

2 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

He's right. Women do it too. Look at the post I made a few posts before yours.

Oh I am not doubting women commit sexual harassment too.  He presented those things as though they are regular workplace happenings.  They are not in any workplace that I have ever been in, nor are the behaviours of the NFLN's "talent".  

1 minute ago, PolishDave said:

Now I understand why you guys can't have guns over there.   You can't handle them. :D

We don't want them.  

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Exactly...I'd hate to be dating these days...

In most cases relationships happen because a man ends up havign sex with a woman and they end up with strong feelings afterwards.  Knowing that there is never a guarantee that you'll get another date if sex doesn't occur, guys escalate up until the point the woman shuts them down.  If they don't shut them down then sex ends up happening.  A man's job is to hit the accelerator and the women's job is to hit the brakes. That is how it works from a biological perspective  Now many guys are afraid to do this and end up not going out with the woman again because there was "no chemistry" due to his lack of escalation which is viewed by a woman as him being "afraid" to be sexual which kills their attraction faster than possibly anything else and you end up in the "nice guy" friendzone place to a guy who does escalate.  

And yet now somehow the man is the one who needs to put the brakes on himself?  It would be like telling a guy you have to get to a place but you have to hold down the brake the whole time...its a jacked up situation for guys that is for sure.

For example - the song "Baby it's cold outside"

What a world we live in where that type of thing is sexual harassment.    If she really wanted to leave, she would just leave.

The greatest generation was truly great.    Too bad we can't live up to their standards in such matters.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Oh I am not doubting women commit sexual harassment too.  He presented those things as though they are regular workplace happenings.  They are not in any workplace that I have ever been in, nor are the behaviours of the NFLN's "talent".  

Yeah I'd agree with that

7 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Wouldn't it really depend on how hot she was and whether or not you were looking for a fling?

Probably---the EXACT same way it would depend on if a guy did it to a woman and that is my whole point about the double standard. 

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We don't want them.  

And you don't want Hot sexually aggressive women in the workplace there either.   Please send them over.   Trump welcomes that form of immigration - and so do I.  Booyah!

Start with her please :

Julia-Chatterley.jpg

the insanely lust-worthy Julia Chatterley

Edited by PolishDave

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We don't want them.  

No, not regularly, but its happened a handful of times and when I worked in the restaurant industry it was a near daily occurence, if not from the coworkers than from the employees....

But my point if it happens to me, it happens to others and many times it's when you two are in an area where you are alone.  Most women are  very discreet, trust me on that...esepcially when they are married.

Edited by matter2003

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Actually, my views on this topic are driven by experience, education, and training - not feelings. I am well aware of the biological underpinnings of human behavior and it does not justify or excuse real sexual assault or sexual harassment. If you cannot distinguish those behaviors from normal male sexual behaviors, then we will have to agree to disagree.

You'll have to qualify exactly what your training, experience, and education is in these regards; because it seems to be extraordinarily prejudicial in these regards.  You've been trained in enforcement, not biological understanding.

You've also attempted to create a strawman argument.  You'll note that in each post I have taken labors to firmly state that women, like anyone else, have the absolute right to be free from assault.  You've also, quite sneakily, tried to equate assault and harassment.  There is no moral sameness there, and I reject that argument.

The concept of what constitutes "harassment" is where the entire crux of this argument lies; and again, women won what feminists considered a major victory with the societal acceptance of sexuality as transactional in nature.  If "kitty is power" is a legitimate statement, then the bar for what should be construed as unacceptable behavior rising to a problematic level of harassment is very high.

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Probably---the EXACT same way it would depend on if a guy did it to a woman and that is my whole point about the double standard. 

That is the way it might work in a bar.... though I'd still to be honest be a little taken aback by a woman, even a hot one, grabbing my ass or my junk out of the blue.  But the workplace is not the same as a pub or a bar or a club.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We don't want them.  

Again, low T...

2 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Wow this is getting out of hand. Watching the news last night and someone claimed sexual harrassment for a unwanted hug... Like really? What the hell is wrong with women in today's world? I don't condone men sexual harrassment at all but seems to me that women are just throwing out allegations to anyone somewhat famous. This is like the 8th time in past 2 weeks.

A woman came forward to join the chorus on John Conyers. Her beef? He harshly criticized her work performance and made her feel bad. No sex charges, just that he was "mean." 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

That is the way it might work in a bar.... though I'd still to be honest be a little taken aback by a woman, even a hot one, grabbing my ass or my junk out of the blue.  But the workplace is not the same as a pub or a bar or a club.  

Ever work in the restaurant industry? I'll guarantee you most women who work in a restaurant have had sex with at least 3 of the guys that work there...same thing about hospitals...many nurses are a special kind of freak...I know guys who were RT's in hospitals and doctors and had literally banged half the nurses that worked there, many times during work hours...it happens a LOT more than you think.  Just might not have happened to you.

Edited by matter2003

1 minute ago, Steptide said:
Just now, matter2003 said:

Ever work in the restaurant industry? I'll gauarantee you most women who work in a restaurant have had sex with at least 3 of the guys that work there...

I wonder if my wife would mind if I got a part time job tending bar.   Hmmmm........

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

They need to outlaw those tight spandex pants that those women wear. If you wear a low cut top guys are going to look, it's impossible not to.

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Ever work in the restaurant industry? I'll guarantee you most women who work in a restaurant have had sex with at least 3 of the guys that work there...same thing about hospitals...many nurses are a special kind of freak...I know guys who were RT's in hospitals and doctors and had literally banged half the nurses that worked there, many times during work hours...it happens a LOT more than you think.  Just might not have happened to you.

Im changing jobs, male nurse it is.