Bills 3-0 or 0-3 ?

Cygnus99

I hate doing it but I have them at 1-2 and losing a win and your in game against MIA week 17. Defensively the Bills are close to MIA with both teams having strong 3rd down D's and good secondaries. The difference is MIA is far better against the run. In BUF with the elements I think the Bills pull out the W, but down there MIA will have the advantage and Gase has this team still playing despite bleaker playoff odds.

6 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

I either think the Bills will go 3-0 in the next 3 games or 0-3 in the next 3 games . nothing in between 

Bills 10-6 or 7-9 

The way Miami was playing it looks like we are done . Hopefully Miami chokes  and underestimate us . 

I was browsing finheaven today and their fans already predict 3 easy wins between the Bills x2 and Chiefs. And quite frankly they have every right to think that after destroy the Pats last night and making Brady look his age.

At this point though the Bills need to lose out for draft position because we aren't making the playoffs even if we somehow managed to get to 9-7.

On 12/12/2017 at 11:53 AM, SaviorPeterman said:

I was browsing finheaven today and their fans already predict 3 easy wins between the Bills x2 and Chiefs. And quite frankly they have every right to think that after destroy the Pats last night and making Brady look his age.

At this point though the Bills need to lose out for draft position because we aren't making the playoffs even if we somehow managed to get to 9-7.

What is Finheaven saying today?

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/12/2017 at 5:33 AM, Cygnus99 said:

I either think the Bills will go 3-0 in the next 3 games or 0-3 in the next 3 games . nothing in between 

Bills 10-6 or 7-9 

The way Miami was playing it looks like we are done . Hopefully Miami chokes  and underestimate us . 

Well obviously now we need to beat the Pats...doubt it will happen.

We still have a good chance to beat Miami and make it...Titans have 2 tough games againsr Rams and Jags although they are both home games and Chargers gonna Charger...

I am already conceding a spot to the Ravens with their cupcake schedule

On 12/12/2017 at 5:35 AM, T-Bomb said:

I'm not seeing a win, unless the weather is crap again and the Dolphins cough the ball up a lot...  Otherwise, I'll take 0-3.

Derp

On 12/12/2017 at 1:56 PM, Captain Murica said:

Can we order the Denver/Tampa Bay version of Tyrod for the next 3 weeks? 

How about the first half yesterday version?

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What is Finheaven saying today?

SaviourPeterman no doubt has crawled back into his hole for now. He'll be back to share his concerns about the Pats.

We don't need the Pats game as much as we need the Miami game.

They would have to play out of their minds while Brady also has the worst game of his career or an injury and maybe we have an outside shot.

But Week 17 at Miami will be the make-or-break game to me.

6 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

I ultimately did pick them in the score thread, because I had them with a win on my preseason pick's.

I do have them finishing with two losses.

YE OLE believes what my good friend T-Bomb is saying is that he picked the Bills to win before he picked them to lose. Therefore full marks for T-Bomb... Dilly Dilly!