Bills 3-0 or 0-3 ?

Cygnus99

If TT plays QB all game, every game  I can see 0-3.  

1-2 or 2-1 is my guess. 

1 hour ago, T-Bomb said:

I'm not seeing a win, unless the weather is crap again and the Dolphins cough the ball up a lot...  Otherwise, I'll take 0-3.

Maybe the Fins will have blown their *** afer their trouncing of Brady.   We can only hope. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

If TT plays QB all game, every game  I can see 0-3.  

1-2 or 2-1 is my guess. 

Maybe the Fins will have blown their *** afer their trouncing of Brady.   We can only hope. 

Really people?! This is where we are?!?!?! You do realize we beat two then-winless teams at the beginning of the season with Tyrod at QB? If you listen to many of the fans here, we have a useless QB, a team full of holes, and terrible management that gets nearly every decision wrong ... yet, somehow we have a winning record since 2014. Is it magic? Voodoo? When we win, we're "lucky," but when we lose, all our flaws define us. That's not a healthy way to be a fan.

I can get lack of trust in Tyrod to a degree and I like Peterman and would be zen about him being named QB after his gutsy, impressive performance in the snow, but this is getting absurd. This is reminding me of when we thought going with a QB who had played in 2 games, at least one meaningless, was a better bet for the playoffs than the veteran who had been 10-5 on the season and had been through 7 or 8 post-seasons. If we are playing important games, I want the QB with three years full-time experience and a winning record and one of the lowest turnover rates of all time over the fifth-round rookie who's never played a full game and one of his starts was arguably the WORST game a quarterback has ever had.

Also, it's not like teams have ebbs and flows on the season. The Dolphins ALWAYS play New England tough in Miami (Brady is now an unfathomable 7-9 in Miami if the stat the announcers gave out yesterday is correct). They are not that great a team. Remember how great the Broncos were looking before we played them. Yes, they may sweep us and we may go 0-3, but I'd say we still have the upper hand, especially in this game. Also, this week's win may have sparked more than if we had won 38-3 on a sunny day. They truly appear to be a team that loves playing together. Only one way to find out. 

Right now, I'm just hoping we beat Miami this week at home, the Steelers pull off a win at home against the Pats, and then Christmas Eve is a whole lot of fun as all the narratives are the spiraling Pats and the fact that they still haven't clinched the division. Even I doubt we win that game, but the ramp up would be a lot of fun. And I plan to enjoy this week as well instead of getting pointlessly fatalistic (an instinct i understand and secretly inside i know there's a good chance this sunday will not go well, but if that happens, it happens). 

2 hours ago, dneveu said:

Every week is different, every matchup is different.  

They've won 2 in a row... after losing 5 straight.  Who knows what they are.

This^^

• Like (+1) 2

The way our offense has been playing, 3-0 is hard to envision.  But I think we're a good enough team that we won't be swept, either.  So I'd expect either 2-1 or 1-2, in which case we probably miss the playoffs.