Drake is gonna EAT next week

The juice

Just now, Pbomb said:

I think yeezus and the juice are the same people. Both always agree with eachother, both only have negative outlooks on everything about the bills, and both start ridiculous threads all the time

I called it two weeks ago. Just ignore em and move on. 

3 minutes ago, Pbomb said:

I think yeezus and the juice are the same people. Both always agree with eachother, both only have negative outlooks on everything about the bills, and both start ridiculous threads all the time

ridiculous? 95% of this sub was calling for Mcdermott to be fired after punting on 4th and 1. I only bring up good arguements about the state of the team right now and all I get are replies like this

just talking about how I'm a bad poster and how I should be more "positive". no one offers actual counter-arguments. its a joke

Edited by Yeezus

3 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

ridiculous? 95% of this sub was calling for Mcdermott to be fired after punting on 4th and 1. I only bring up good arguements about the state of the team right now and all I get are replies like this

just talking about how I'm a bad poster and how I should be more "positive". no one offers actual counter-arguments. its a joke

Remember when you said winning a game hurts our playoff chances , that was a great thread

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Everyone knows the Pats were playing without Van Noy and Harris and I believe one of their DLs as well right?  

Nightmare trap game for the Pats tonight.  No Gronk.  No juice.  Nothing. 

And Gronk will be back when we face the Pats.

youre welcome dolphins.

Optimistic take: the guys who kill us in the run game are the between-the-tackles runners.  I don't know Drake very well yet, but he looks like more of an outside threat. Kareem Hunt wasn't a huge factor. 

EDIT: Oops, forgot about Kamara. But maybe that was more about Ingram's inside threat freeing up the outside game?  Hey, I'm trying here ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Drake is a steal and I posted about him a lot when the Fish traded Ajai. A few years from now he might be the best RB in the league.

Gase and Tannenbaum playing 4D chess and building a hell of a team down in Miami.

Is this guy for real?

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

?

Right on cue. 

Even the nicest of articles discussing the Bills failures on defense express how Tyrod & the offense are royally screwing them. That's not debatable. When the defense is on the field for 6 straight mins getting pounded, the first thing they need is rest. Then they need to regroup & try to figure out what the opponent is doing scheme-wise & how to stop it. 

But before they even sit on the bench, they're being trotted back out there as the offense already went 3 & out and punted.... Yeah, great way to help your guys out. There are games where our offense is only on the field for 18 minutes compared to the opponent being out their for 42 minutes! Please try to say the ineptitude of Tyrod & Co. aren't partially to blame!

3 hours ago, PABillsfan23 said:

All they have to do is hand the ball the off.. The Bills won’t and can’t stop it.  

The reason the Dolphins won today and the Bills lost last week to the Patriots are:

-  Miami ran the ball for 120+ yards...We could hardly run for 75 yards

-  Miami stopped the Patriots Run game...We allowed them to run roughshod over us.

-  Miami put a significant amount of pressure on Brady....6 hits and 2 sacks...We did Zero.

-   Miami QB was hot and threw for three TDs.  Our QB playing at home threw for 57 yards.

Now we are hoping that we can actually beat this Miami team.  Adam Gase is yet to lose to the Buffalo Bills.

3 hours ago, ganesh said:

The reason the Dolphins won today and the Bills lost last week to the Patriots are:

-  Miami ran the ball for 120+ yards...We could hardly run for 75 yards

-  Miami stopped the Patriots Run game...We allowed them to run roughshod over us.

-  Miami put a significant amount of pressure on Brady....6 hits and 2 sacks...We did Zero.

-   Miami QB was hot and threw for three TDs.  Our QB playing at home threw for 57 yards.

Now we are hoping that we can actually beat this Miami team.  Adam Gase is yet to lose to the Buffalo Bills.

The Bills put a lot of heat on Brady*...3 sacks, I believe, and a lot of hits.  Did you forget he didn't throw a TD in that game?  If the Buffalo offense had come to play that was a very winnable game...with Gronk.

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Optimistic take: the guys who kill us in the run game are the between-the-tackles runners.  I don't know Drake very well yet, but he looks like more of an outside threat. Kareem Hunt wasn't a huge factor. 

EDIT: Oops, forgot about Kamara. But maybe that was more about Ingram's inside threat freeing up the outside game?  Hey, I'm trying here ...

Kamara's been killing everyone.  Weeeeeeeeee probably shouldve picked him - instead of rolling with friggin tolbert.

Ingram killed us that game too lol.

Edited by dneveu