Drake is gonna EAT next week

The juice

2 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

I remember when everyone was up in arms over them trading Jay Ajayi...maybe they saw something in Drake and Drake seems to fit their scheme better.  Scheme fit for a running back matters.  

They had Damien Williams starting until he got hurt. There was rumors of Ajayi being a me first type of player and Gase made an example out of him after publically bashing his own team.

22 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

They had Damien Williams starting until he got hurt. There was rumors of Ajayi being a me first type of player and Gase made an example out of him after publically bashing his own team.

Both Williams and Drake have had carries and played more and done a better job.  Drake actually had more carries or just as many carries when Williams was healthy.  Ajayi of course was a selfish player but some fans were up in arms after he was traded.  I thought it was a good move for them.  

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

Both Williams and Drake have had carries and played more and done a better job.  Drake actually had more carries or just as many carries when Williams was healthy.  Ajayi of course was a selfish player but some fans were up in arms after he was traded.  I thought it was a good move for them.  

Yeah he hasn't looked good in Philly. It's possible he is the 3rd best back out there. IIRC durability was an issue with Drake at Bama.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Yup. Mcd and his staff will get outcoached again next week and Miami will more than likely blow us out like the Saints and Chargers did with the ground game

I think yeezus and the juice are the same people. Both always agree with eachother, both only have negative outlooks on everything about the bills, and both start ridiculous threads all the time

• Like (+1) 1