Colts vs. Bills All-22 Film Review

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol:

McDermott said the same thing on WGR - there are parts of the game that are unwatchable from the game film - the cameras could not pick up players and the brightness caused distortion.

Most of the film was just unusable, but they are going through to see if they can learn anything for when Miami comes in.

Just now, Rochesterfan said:

McDermott said the same thing on WGR - there are parts of the game that are unwatchable from the game film - the cameras could not pick up players and the brightness caused distortion.

Most of the film was just unusable, but they are going through to see if they can learn anything for when Miami comes in.

Exactly what I posted in the GDT. It was pretty obvious under those conditions.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Exactly what I posted in the GDT. It was pretty obvious under those conditions.

I think it is unbelievable how good the TV camera coverage looks throughout the game.

Being at the game - there were times we could not see the entire field and there was no way to see the other side.  Watching the game when we got home - even in fast forward - it was clear and at times barely looked like it was snowing.

I see the same thing with rain games - The primary cameras and crew do and amazing job and the angle works to limit reflection and it makes it look nearly clear.  Then the show a shot from the roof and it looks like a monsoon.

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

I think it is unbelievable how good the TV camera coverage looks throughout the game.

Being at the game - there were times we could not see the entire field and there was no way to see the other side.  Watching the game when we got home - even in fast forward - it was clear and at times barely looked like it was snowing.

I see the same thing with rain games - The primary cameras and crew do and amazing job and the angle works to limit reflection and it makes it look nearly clear.  Then the show a shot from the roof and it looks like a monsoon.

Props to you for sitting through that. :beer:

On 12/11/2017 at 9:41 PM, Rochesterfan said:

I work close to the stadium and had my tv in the window. Couldn't see 10 feet out of the window but it looked like the snow almost stopped watching on tv.