Taylor starting

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Washington will Transition Tag Cousins at the least.  There will be draft pick compensation involved in addition to a hefty price tag associated with acquiring him. 

Transition tag only allows them to match. No compensation though. Would be worth attempting and if nothing works out we can still draft a guy.

17 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If the bills lose on Sunday to Miami, that will be the last time we see Tyrod take a snap for the Bills.  Bills will be moving on and heavily targeting Kirk cousins

I think that's a really good guess.  

I can't imagine they're planning to go forward in 2018 with Taylor starting, unless they have a rookie phenom who just isn't ready.  

18 minutes ago, Big C said:

If they sign Kirk Cousins, they can use all their picks to fill the holes and we have a QB with many years of good ball left in him and a fire in his eyes. I'm more than fine with this. 

Screw that...Cousins is a loser and we will be having the same record with allegedly good QB play for the next however longhe would be here.

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Screw that...Cousins is a loser and we will be having the same record with allegedly good QB play for the next however longhe would be here.

Cousins is pretty good, but that team has been ravaged by injury all season long on offense.   He hasn't had much in the way of protection or a running game and Jordan Reed has been out for much of the season.  

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Cousins is pretty good, but that team has been ravaged by injury all season long on offense.   He hasn't had much in the way of protection or a running game and Jordan Reed has been out for much of the season.  

Their team is on par with our team over the past 3 years and he has a worse record than Taylor as a starter. If I'm paying a dude 25 million to be a franchise QB, I want a little more for my investment than doing the same thing I could get with Taylor and Peterman starting.  Franchise QBs should be able to elevate their teams around them...Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, etc...

Cousins doesn't. At all. He puts up huge numbers but you end up with the same record as you would if Taylor was starting...actually worse. And they don't have 2 automatic losses in their division every year like we do....nothing even close to that.

Edited by matter2003

22 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

IIf the bills lose on Sunday to Miami, that will be the last time we see Tyrod take a snap for the Bills.  Bills will be moving on and heavily targeting Kirk cousins

the bills want to land a free agent qb to save draft they have too many holes to fill.  Will target middle linebacker and tackle in first round and running back and defense line second round and wr in third round. This is there plan to date

Tackle in the first? Are they planning to cut or trade Glenn then?

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Their team is on par with our team and he has a worse record than Taylor as a starter. If I'm paying a dude 25 million to be a franchise QB, I want a little more for my investment than doing the same thing I could get with Taylor and Peterman starting.

He's not the franchise QB who'll carry a team that's for sure. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz