MCD on wgr

The juice

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Football gods, lucked up, or whatever else you want to call it.  Brissett missed a wide open TY Hilton just before Indy punted and that didn't have a darned thing to do with the Bills' D. 

Yes, whatever you want to call it.    Bottom line is that McD made a calculation and it ended up being correct.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

The Bills are 7-6 and in play for a playoff spot for the first time in nearly 20 years because of their immense talent, apparently.

League parity, something most NFL teams have utilized the last 1.5 decades to back thier way into the playoffs, except ofc this inept franchise.

5 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

The Bills are 7-6 and in play for a playoff spot for the first time in nearly 20 years because of their immense talent, apparently.

giphy.webp

She's cute

3 hours ago, T-Bomb said:

He's an idiot.

In this scenario, a tie is third on the list:

Win

Loss

Tie

Idiot...

True because a loss kills the playoff hopes but gives us a better draft pick.   The tie kills the playoff hopes but gives us a worse draft pick.

1 minute ago, H2o said:

9-6-1 gets you the nod over a 9-7 team. He was right. We all just hated the :censored: decision at the time. 

And the encyclopedia of football knowledge that is mike schopp is insistent that it's still the wrong decision.

He knows best. Just like some of the asshats around here.

"statistics! science!"

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Does the T in T-Bomb stand for 'T'antrum?

Tantrum implies I'm upset/butthurt, not the case. Numb from decades of ineptitude is a better way to describe it.

The realization that McD is the reincarnation of Juaron should be upsetting, but at this point, meh. I'll just wait two more years to see if the blind squirel owner finds a nut.

4 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Tantrum implies I'm upset/butthurt, not the case. Numb from decades of ineptitude is a better way to describe it.

The realization that McD is the reincarnation of Juaron should be upsetting, but at this point, meh. I'll just wait two more years to see if the blind squirel owner finds a nut.

Oh yeah, you don't seem upset/butthurt at all. :lol:

If McDermott had half a brain he would have given up on the season, like most of us have. Have you heard we're in the #6 seed right now? How is that possible when the "realists" declared the season over after the loss to the Chargers?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

McDermott had half a brain he would have given up on the season, like most of us have. Have you heard we're in the #6 seed right now? How is that possible when the "realists" declared the season over after the loss to the Chargers?

Right?

You know things are breasts up around here when I'm the voice of positivity.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

You'd better go check on that.

Win > Tie > Loss

A loss would have been the catastrophic outcome. Tie would be suboptimal, but not a killer. Win best outcome.

3 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

I really am not used to you being this rational......:P

I did a report on the post assuming his account was hacked.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

The outraged people here act as if McDermott decided to kick a FG from the 1 with 2 seconds left down 3 points.

When McDermott elected to punt there was still plenty of time to win the game.

I wouldn't have punted. I would have preferred he not have made that decision. But considering the circumstances - and yes, the result - I'm not having a tantrum over it.

That's because you are an adult, capable of reasoning beyond emotion.  

• Like (+1) 2