MCD on wgr

The juice

12 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

I’m convinced that many NFL coaches are simply unintelligent. The game has become more advanced than ever before. I think that eventually coaching will be forced to become more intelligent. I’m happy for the win, but still hate the call. A tie knocks us out of the playoff chase, while a loss does this same. We needed to win this game, but as usual an NFL coach is unaware of statistical probability. 

Yes because a tie does nothing to help us. 

I agree....alot of these coaches are dumb and dumber..watching several different games yesterday there were several more time management mistakes that were unbelievable. Belichick and his cerebral dominance is so amazing. 

21 minutes ago, The juice said:

“A tie would of been better than a loss”

season on the line. This is what he has to say. Get him out of here. Dick Jauron 2.0

He was also quoted today saying he had no idea about wild card tie breakers and how it works.

Look I really wanted to like this guy but he truly does seem like a Dick Jaraun clone with a little more signs of life instead of acting and speaking like a corpse.

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Technically in moral victories he is right.  In reality 8-7-1 is not getting in the playoffs.  9-7 itself might barely squeak us in. So without playoffs draft order is the next goal IMO.  8-7-1 is worse for us draft wise than 8-8 is.  

Do you really think he is thinking about the draft right now?

Coaches that think like that are drafting players for the NEXT coach....McD is not worried about the draft right now

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I agree....alot of these coaches are dumb and dumber..watching several different games yesterday there were several more time management mistakes that were unbelievable. Belichick and his cerebral dominance is so amazing. 

When does a football coach have the opportunity to not stay unintelligent?  I think if you look at the career of a football coach, and the apprenticeship they go through, you're probably not going to get hired if you're not a rockhead jock...

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

He was also quoted today saying he had no idea about wild card tie breakers and how it works.

Look I really wanted to like this guy but he truly does seem like a Dick Jaraun clone with a little more signs of life instead of acting and speaking like a corpse.

Perhaps because he is not a fan and his job is to worry about his team WINNING and now what other teams are going to do?

For christ sake...you people

1 minute ago, John from Hemet said:

He says he's always thinking about winning now, AND wining in the future.  A tie flies in the face of that, totally...

I'm convinced, he's an idiot.

1 minute ago, John from Hemet said:

Perhaps because he is not a fan and his job is to worry about his team WINNING and now what other teams are going to do?

For christ sake...you people

For Christ sake you homers!

5 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

Coaches that think like that are drafting players for the NEXT coach....McD is not worried about the draft right now

No I do not.  However, I think its pretty delusional to think you might make the playoffs with 8 wins at this point of the season.  Are they not always talking about "best for the team now and the future?"  A tie is not what is best for the team.  Should always go for the win.  I have no problem with the coach thinking punting gave him the best chance to win.  Thinking a tie is a good thing is another story.

Just now, BuffaloBill said:

A loss on a practical level eliminates the Bills.  You are looking at the situation with emotion and not the facts.

We all know if they had run on fourth down and not made it the same folks would be screaming that he should have punted

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

A loss on a practical level eliminates the Bills.  You are looking at the situation with emotion and not the facts.

A loss is better for the draft than a tie.

A tie = a loss in terms of a playoff birth.

Idiots, I'm surrounded by idiots!

1 minute ago, Like A Mofo said:

How is a tie WORSE then a loss?

Have some of you lost your mind?

8-7-1 IS better then 8-8

I'd like this post, if I hadn't hit my limit for the day. I just love seeing people's heads explode. Maybe the herd will thin a bit