It's Bryce Petty Time for the NYJ with McCown Out for the Season

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Still no Hackenberg? That was a waste of a pick, but can't say I didn't laugh out loud when they selected him. :thumbsup:

Same here dude. Same here. I was mostly happy bc a lot of people mocked him to us and i threw up. Im also a jets fan, theyre my 3rd team, so after laughing infelt depressed as memories of testeverde to chrebet played in my mind :(

1 hour ago, John from Hemet said:

and mccown is hurt yet again.....every year....EVERY year

He played decent for a few games hemet. Not a bad way to make a living. Beats delivering pizza right?

Edit:

Thats not a shot at you. Its a shot at myself

Edited by FearLess Price

26 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Same here dude. Same here. I was mostly happy bc a lot of people mocked him to us and i threw up. Im also a jets fan, theyre my 3rd team, so after laughing infelt depressed as memories of testeverde to chrebet played in my mind :(

He played decent for a few games hemet. Not a bad way to make a living. Beats delivering pizza right?

Edit:

Thats not a shot at you. Its a shot at myself

I am not sure what is worse.....that you have a 3rd team or that they are in the Bills division?

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Manther said:

I am not sure what is worse.....that you have a 3rd team or that they are in the Bills division?

16 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

:lol: I don't have a 2nd team let alone a 3rd lol

Really? That must suck for you. I dont just watch Bills games that would be pretty sad considering how bad weve been since 03. I got Bills Giants Jets and Denver. In that order.  It makes football season a lot more fun to watch. Unfortunately all my teams suck this year.  Lol. Its pretty billsy list.

3 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

Really? That must suck for you. I dont just watch Bills games that would be pretty sad considering how bad weve been since 03. I got Bills Giants Jets and Denver. In that order.  It makes football season a lot more fun to watch. Unfortunately all my teams suck this year.  Lol. Its pretty billsy list.

I watch the entire league every week. But I'm a Bills fan and only a Bills fan. I also highly dislike the NJ Giants and love watching them in their Cleveland Browns state that they are currently in.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Starr Almighty said:

I watch the entire league every week. But I'm a Bills fan and only a Bills fan. I also highly dislike the NJ Giants and love watching them in their Cleveland Browns state that they are currently in.

Meh. I moved to jersey after leaving Buffalo in 93, those are my teams and im unapologetic about it, it is what it is.

Just saw a clip from McCowns presser. He was real let down he got hurt. Seemed like he was playing real hard for the players in the locker room. McCown showed a lot of character in that moment. My respect for McCown as a professional and a leader just went up.

4 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

I mean you could watch tons of football without being fans of the team lol

as a buffalonian I can say with 100% certainty that I've never met a buffalonian who also cheers for the jets 

ive met buffalonians who root for the jets and patriots but they also didn't like the bills lol

9 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I mean you could watch tons of football without being fans of the team lol

as a buffalonian I can say with 100% certainty that I've never met a buffalonian who also cheers for the jets 

ive met buffalonians who root for the jets and patriots but they also didn't like the bills lol

I am of a different breed entirely. A human not constrained by societal norms. Maybe not human...