Shady McCoy: If You Ball You get the Call

26CornerBlitz

Just now, BuffaloBill said:

I feel luck to have seen him play.  He is a very special talent.  In a different era, when the run game was the game, he would have been the toast of the NFL.  The guy has moves that are just unreal.

I had upper deck endzone tickets for the Falcons game so I got a Madden view of Shady making cuts.  It really is unreal....

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I had upper deck endzone tickets for the Falcons game so I got a Madden view of Shady making cuts.  It really is unreal....

I think everybody including shady would agree there will never be another Barry Sanders...

but if Barry ever had a long lost son or a doppelgänger 

he would play like Lesean McCoy 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I think everybody including shady would agree there will never be another Barry Sanders...

but if Barry ever had a long lost son or a doppelgänger 

he would play like Lesean McCoy 

I think it's heresy to say anyone is like Barry Sanders, but I agree with you.  Sanders was so special it's hard to imagine anyone doing what he did. 

But Shady comes closer than anyone I've seen.  It truly is a pleasure to watch him.   

2 minutes ago, ohio bob said:

The guy is a warrior if you had 22 starters with his mentality this team would be really good.

It's players like him that make you realize how pathetic the talent has been on this team the last decade+

• Like (+1) 1

Shady McCoy is the best skill position player the Bills have had since Thurman. The guy is truly incredible and it’s an honor to watch him play. So happy he’s in our team. Wish we would give him the ball more. Yesterday was great. I don’t care what the weather is, I would give him 30 carries all the time.  He’s by far the best thing we have.

That's some crazy commitment too. After a game in freezing temperatures, high winds, blizzard-like snow, etc. he then goes home to get into a cold tub and ices down to try & get ready for the next game.

Damn...I would've hit the hot tub first, and nothing would've come before that happened.

3 hours ago, T-Bomb said:

He was just a stupid thug...

He was an unfocused player who wanted to get back to the West Coast. He put himself in several bad situations and it was wearing thin with the organization and fans. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

I feel luck to have seen him play.  He is a very special talent.  In a different era, when the run game was the game, he would have been the toast of the NFL.  The guy has moves that are just unreal.

I've always thought he was good, but after Sunday now I think he's from another planet.  Did you catch, I forget who it was, but someone on the Network who had played against Shady in the Lions-Eagles snowfest and couldn't stop him, talking about how he asked what special cleats he wore and Shady was all just "business as usual"? 

The man has body control that is just unreal.

It’s the third time he’s been nominated. Bills feature back LeSean McCoy is up for FedEx Ground Player of the Week after his 156-yard rushing performance in a lake effect snowstorm last Sunday.

McCoy was nominated along with Chicago’s Jordan Howard and Miami’s Kenyan Drake. The Bills back had the game-winning touchdown with 1:33 left in overtime to life Buffalo to a 13-7 victory.

Voting for McCoy can be done here is open until Thursday at 3 pm. Fans can also vote on Twitter using #AirandGround and the nominee’s last name.