TBD parking Hammer’ Lot. Miami game. Sign up

mead107

17 hours ago, Just Jack said:

We will be there but parking elsewhere 

Please try and stay on topic

12 hours ago, mrags said:

I will end up being there this week but parking on the other side of Southwestern for easy exit. Don’t know what time I plan to be there but I will be there. 

This is a parking thread, not a foot traffic thread...

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

How much is it to park at the ECC Lot?

Take the ECC lot and the Peterman talk to your favorite Cowgirl

2 hours ago, One twelfth said:

I am coming from York Pa.  my wife bought tickets for my birthday.  I would like to hang out but was planning to uber around during the trip.

Any knowledge of using uber on game day?  Would we be better off renting a car?

Quick question. Are you not driving from York? Ahh, Southwest I am guessing from BWI. 

UBER to lot is absolutely fine and easy. Leaving is another story. Uber lot is right by Hammers lot, and gets stuck in same traffic. When we left game on Sunday, 30 minutes after game ended, there sure looked like a lot of folks waiting for an Uber in that lot. 

Getting  out of that stadium is a real pain the nads for Uber drivers, it is not like a nice downtown stadium, so my gut tells me there is way more demand for Uber rides after the game than there is available drivers, especially if there is weather. 

Edited by plenzmd1

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Quick question. Are you not driving from York? Ahh, Southwest I am guessing from BWI. 

UBER to lot is absolutely fine and easy. Leaving is another story. Uber lot is right by Hammers lot, and gets stuck in same traffic. When we left game on Sunday, 30 minutes after game ended, there sure looked like a lot of folks waiting for an Uber in that lot. 

Getting  out of that stadium is a real pain the nads for Uber drivers, it is not like a nice downtown stadium, so my gut tells me there is way more demand for Uber rides after the game than there is available drivers, especially if there is weather. 

Yes flying out of BWI.  Have a ton of air miles.   Sounds like the rental car may make this trip more enjoyable.

i will take one parking spot.

If I go to game I'll be leaving Sunday morning from Saratoga area...so I'll never make it in time to park at Hammers. But I wanted to contribute to this thread and recite that it does relate to parking and, if I did park there, I would put a cardboard sign on my dashboard that says TBD.

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

If I go to game I'll be leaving Sunday morning from Saratoga area...so I'll never make it in time to park at Hammers. But I wanted to contribute to this thread and recite that it does relate to parking and, if I did park there, I would put a cardboard sign on my dashboard that says TBD.

I'm certain that the OP appreciates your contribution. 

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Would you write it in big, bold letters?  Or would you use a #2 pencil.

Mead gets very upset when you break Hammer's Lot rules.

I heard Mead is the one checking for TBD signs now and directing people where to park.  That's different.

1 hour ago, MarkAF43 said:

Hammer not sure if it was you on FaceBook posting to Bills Mafia but man the people there are pissed about the whole calling to report possible DWI's and the whole breaking tables crap.  Made me laugh

Got a link?