If both Peterman and Taylor are cleared to play Sunday

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You have me confused with someone else.  :lol:  McGloin is awful. 

No way bro.   You make things up about me I make things up about you.   

Its cool being a liar isn’t it ?

You loved McGloin, Michael Sam, and tried to trade up past the bucs for Aguayo. 

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

Just now, Air it out Fitzy said:

No way bro.   You make things up about me I make things up about you.   

Its cool being a liar isn’t it ?

Aww. You mad bro?  Fact Free Lost Boy.  You are what you are with posting pure ignorance.  Quit your crying. 

GenuineForthrightIbex-max-14mb.gif

Just now, Air it out Fitzy said:

Feel free to list a single “free” fact liar.  

Ill hold for eternity, while you continue to hold yesterday’s L.        

You are the L with your ridiculous fact free posting as a Lost Boy as exemplified by advocating for RGIII over Tyrod. That alone is pure idiocy.  Air it out Fitzy.  :lol:

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

You are the L with your ridiculous fact free posting as a Lost Boy as exemplified by advocating for RGIII over Tyrod. That alone is pure idiocy.  Air it out Fitzy.  :lol:

2 more lies.     Well done 

I don’t like Fitz I don’t like Rg3.     Carry on fake news.   

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

He's not employed in the NFL for a reason.

He's horrendous. 

1 hour ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Yea but not 130 yards in 2 home games level bad 

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

2 more lies.     Well done 

I don’t like Fitz I don’t like Rg3.     Carry on fake news.   

Quoted.  Take the L Lost Boy.  Air it out Fitzy. :lol:

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Quoted.  Take the L Lost Boy.  Air it out Fitzy. :lol:

Is he 130 yards in 2 home games bad ? 

Where’s the part where I said Rg3 > Taylor ? I don’t see it.     

While your at it go ahead and pull up your fins game switcharoo from yesterday.  

You’re a liar and you know it, tell us more about Kaep and Trump you fake news master ???

Edited by Air it out Fitzy
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Is he 130 yards in 2 home games bad ? 

Where’s the part where I said Rg3 > Taylor ? I don’t see it.     

While your at it go ahead and pull up your fins game switcharoo from yesterday.  

There was no switcharoo. I posted a link to Taylor's excellent play against MIA in four games with more than 1000 yards passing 8 TDs and 0 INTs.  You moved the goal posts by bringing up what he did in the 4th qtr of one game.  Hilarious!  You are a waste of time and a Fact Free Lost Boy. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

There was no switcharoo. I posted a link to taylor's excellent play against MIA in four games with more than 1000 yards passing 8 TDs and 0 INTs.  You moved the goal posts by bringing up what he did in the 4th qtr of one game.  Hilarious!  You are a waste of time and a Fact Free Lost Boy. 

Wrong again donkey.       Keep extending those truths though.      ????

59 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

It's cool you didn't offend me calling him a little B, it's just not how I'd like Bills fans to treat him. 

We'll interpret things differently as to why he left, but we can both agree that he is not the answer after this year.

Right on. I think we can all agree on that....

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

It was a team win. He would have lost had the D not gotten the football back after "The Punt".

But he put the team on his shoulders that day and executed like a truly great player should. 

Yes, every win or loss involves the whole team to some degree, but the great players step up in the moment & make plays. McCoy did that and deserves the bulk of the credit.

Edit: Just wanted to clarify, the defense DOES deserve credit. I just want to make clear I believe McCoy should get all the praise in the world as he was the only way we were going to win that game in those conditions coming in, he knew it, and he delivered. 

Edited by BigDingus

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

But he put the team on his shoulders that day and executed like a truly great player should. 

Yes, every win or loss involves the whole team to some degree, but the great players step up in the moment & make plays. McCoy did that and deserves the bulk of the credit.

Edit: Just wanted to clarify, the defense DOES deserve credit. I just want to make clear I believe McCoy should get all the praise in the world as he was the only way we were going to win that game in those conditions coming in, he knew it, and he delivered. 

How about we make him MVP?

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

So I see you're just going to ignore the post of mine you tried to completely take out of context.

You're an awful poster. 

Let me start with (1) I logged off before I had a chance to reply.   (2) Oh boo hoo.  I misread something.  Its not a capitol offense. well, it may be to you.  

If you chose to dis cuss a topic I'b be glad too, 

Getting beyond that mistake. (see I can admit I was wrong) How about we discuss the topic I brought up?  The success of the Chargers post week 4 or 5. 

At this point as long as 1 of these guys starts I’m okay. It just can’t be only 1 of them are active and Joe Webb is the backup. That’s way to dangerous with a physical Miami front and QBs that are going in at less the 100%. If you only have Tyrod, we should bring in another guy. Thad Lewis or Shaun Hill. Both guys could learn enough by Sunday to be better then Webb.