If both Peterman and Taylor are cleared to play Sunday

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Peterman put up historically bad numbers against SD a month ago... and we're talking like since the merger bad. 

This is delusional and you come across like an ass. Tyrod was hurt on the first play of the game, tried to play through it, and went until he couldn't anymore. Nothing like being "a little b word". Of all the stupid **** I've read on here, that might be the dumbest I've ever read.

Tyrod might not be great, and is probably done here. But calling him a little B word is just another level of idiocy. I hope you're a child. 

He had a bruised knee and a bruised ego. He played terrible and then bailed on his team. No excuse for that. None. Tyrod Taylor is a hard worker, I will give him that, but that work hasn't paid off cause he is not good enough and he realized it midway through the 3rd quarter in New Era field last weekend and got carted off the field. I apologise if I offended you calling him a little B word, he is not that. He is just a ****ty starting QB. 

48 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

If you have a shot at the playoffs, you gotta take it.  "Worst Quarterback Ever" wont get us there (I can make up hyperbolic crappy nicknames too). If Taylor can't get it done vs Miami, THEN you see what kind of a long term backup WQE can be.

Again, giving up on a rookie after half a game and still believing 3 and out, again a 7 year vet that has proved NOTHING, can win a meaningful game.....ok. Uou will get your wosh on sunday and lets pray the Def is nice and rested because with a Great def 3 and out is what he is, a game manager that cant win it when the game is on the line......please, 3 years running, prove us all wrong 3 and out!

Just now, Bills Pimpin' said:

He had a bruised knee and a bruised ego. He played terrible and then bailed on his team. No excuse for that. None. Tyrod Taylor is a hard worker, I will give him that, but that work hasn't paid off cause he is not good enough and he realized it midway through the 3rd quarter in New Era field last weekend and got carted off the field. I apologise if I offended you calling him a little B word, he is not that. He is just a ****ty starting QB. 

It's cool you didn't offend me calling him a little B, it's just not how I'd like Bills fans to treat him. 

We'll interpret things differently as to why he left, but we can both agree that he is not the answer after this year.

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

And Watch LA... They both aren't good.

Chargers and Rams not good? 

Christ almighty.    

The Chargers were bad early because Anthony Lynn wanted to have a run oriented offense to protect the ball.  

When he realized his mistakes he changed things and “unleashed”  Rivers.   

Now look at them.   

There is a valuable lesson to be learned by this.  

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Who ever mentioned either one of being top tier? Ever? What you're saying just makes no sense.

The top 4 or 5 Taylor fans.  

10 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Sure thing bud.     Watch the saints and patriots games again ???

best chance to win ???‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Lesean Mccoy won that game

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

It was a team win (including QBs).

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Chargers and Rams not good? 

Christ almighty.    

The Chargers were bad early because Anthony Lynn wanted to have a run oriented offense to protect the ball.  

When he realized his mistakes he changed things and “unleashed”  Rivers.   

Now look at them.   

There is a valuable lesson to be learned by this.  

The only lesson to be learned is your failure of understanding context.

I quoted a post saying, watch NO and NE. 

I responded with watch LA, referencing the Peterman performance.

The both not being good is referring to the QBs on this team. If you could come up with a logical reason as to why I would be saying both LA teams suck that'd be great, but it was pretty clear I was referring to both Tyrod and Peterman.

Why would I ever be talking about the Rams? Seriously with this... You had to really try to come to that interpretation given the context. I hope it was intentional. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

3 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

I didn’t see McCoy throw the fade to KB

Hes gonna have to win the next 3 too.    Qb depth chart is ?

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The level of uninformed trolls has increased dramatically.  They don't watch any football outside of Bills' games and often have no frame of reference for actual comparison.  It's sad and pathetic. 

You’ve fell off a cliff as a poster for sure.  

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

On 12/11/2017 at 10:12 AM, cage said:

Realistically, I think Peterman stays in the concussion protocol most of the week, which will prevent a rookie from being able to adequately prepare for a game like this.  Just a question, when in concussion protocol players can't do anything, right??  They can't participate in meetings or anything??

The current thinking on concussion protocol seems to be to minimize what you do - no screens, no trying to read, minimize mental effort

I would think that would make it tough to prepare, even setting aside the practice.  Experienced vet could probably do it.

Nuts to expect a rookie IMO

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Hissy fit.  :lol:  You're a fact free poster.  Carry on. 

Except for those facts I checkmated you with yesterday.   

Carry on delusion boy ??.  

You calling me fact free is fact free.    ??‍♂️

Sad stuff, keep doubling down though feel free to link or source your fake news ?

Just now, Air it out Fitzy said:

Except for those facts I checkmated you with yesterday.   

Carry on delusion boy ??.  

You calling me fact free is fact free.    ??‍♂️

Sad stuff, keep doubling down though feel free to link or source your fake news ?

Fact free and a worshipper of Ryan FN Fitzpatrick. :lol:

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Tell me more about that 4th qtr boss.   

Tell me more about that time you wanted to trade up for Matt McGloin too ???

Bye Liar, you’re pathetic. 

You have me confused with someone else.  :lol:  McGloin is awful. 

Take care Lost Boy.