Hate ever rooting for the Pats but...

I don't want injuries but I do want them to beat the !@#$ out of each other.

Pats losing is always good but Miami losing puts away almost all hope of them making playoffs and maybe they'll be less passionate when we play them.

Edited by theAteam

36 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

"I'm not much of a talker," Suh said when asked what he says to Brady when he takes down the QB. "I usually don't like going to the ground. I like inflicting pain and then going about my business and getting ready for the next play. I usually try to not stay on the ground and hop up quick."

Suh has plans for Tom Brady: 'My job is to piss him off'

"And stomp around his body a bit" :lol: Geez Suh, elaborate more about how you go about your business and get ready for the next play.

2 hours ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

My utter disgust for NE almost has me with you...but I don't like the idea that we would play a team 2X that could beat NE. Yes...KC beat them and we beat KC...so I should add...at this point in the year.

I think the outcome of that game was dictated by that opening interception, go up 7-0

you never know what can happen. Just my opinion.

Dolphins season is essentially on the line tonight. If they win that means the game in Buffalo is high stakes for both teams to stay alive for the playoffs.

Dolphins lose and they are simply playing spoiler next week and the rest of the way.

Either way this game against the Dolphins looms LARGE and concerns me deeply given the fact the Bills simply don't fair well against division teams.

But yes as much as it sucks to say this, go patriots!

2 hours ago, TBDlurkerSINCE07 said:

I'm not complaining that we get Miami traveling to the cold on a short week off a MNF game. I'm rooting for the Fish.

....still remember the 12/01/02 game when Fins' Ricky ran for 228 in the snow, but we managed to pull it out, 38-21.....

1 hour ago, frogger said:

I am rooting for Suh to do what Suh does better than anyone else, commit stupid unsportsman like penalties to players (i.e. Brady) after the play is over, Brady could use a good finger stomp to his right hand.  I would also enjoy a good bench clearing brawl or two.

As long as the stomps are spur of the moment and just happen, they are perfectly legitimate.

Oh - and of course as long as you apologize after...

"It's an emotional game and these are like spur of the moment things, they just happen," Brady says.

"You always love to keep your cool all the time but you're in a sport where you're trying to run and block and hit and tackle and be physical and aggressive. That's why people tune in." 

Tom Brady: I Hope Gronk Isn't Suspended For Late Hit on Bills Player

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I'm not going to waste my time watching this game. I don't watch New England games except when they play the Bills. I don't watch their playoff game nor their Super Bowls either.

You're missing some damn good football.

I'm rooting for a meteor to come down and obliterate the patriots side of the field.

6 hours ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

I do admit, I almost want to turn my fan card in. I used to think I could never ever ever root for NE in any circumstance. Kudos to you guys who stick that belief even in the face of it possibly hurting our playoff chances! (I say possibly because I make the huge assumption Miami rides that momentum into Buf).

Any Bills fan that can root for a patriots victory should have their fan card cut in half.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Tonight is one of those rare games I root for them. Such a terrible feeling. But I'd rather have that happen then have Miami gain crazy confidence coming into next week.

I can't root for either team and look myself in the mirror tomorrow.

But I will propose a scenario I wouldn't mind happening. Patties win by 50. Gase does Gase things in the post game presser, throws his offense under the bus. Team stops caring...he loses the locker room. A dejected Miami team just wants the season over and mails it in the final 3 weeks.

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

What bizarro world do you live in? 

They are 5-7 and will be very much alive if they can upset the pats. And with the Bills twice and the Chiefs left on the schedule I certainly wouldn't rule them out running the table because that's how weird this season has been.

Remember this same Dolphins team was left for dead last year after a 1-4 start and they finish 9-2 en route the playoffs.

5 hours ago, stevewin said:

As long as the stomps are spur of the moment and just happen, they are perfectly legitimate.

Oh - and of course as long as you apologize after...

Great.  So break Tommy's legs and then apologize later.  He'd be cool with no suspension.

8 hours ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

And the cold weather being our advantage could be argued. Indy, a DOME TEAM, with a shell of a roster, all but stole it from us yesterday.

But they didn't. 

Our guys totally balled out on that last drive.  I kept saying "someone needs to step up".  Aside from the 1 TD drive no one did.  But on the last drive 4 guys did.  Webb III, Thompson, McCoy, and Incognito.  That's what winning/good team do.  Somebody steps up when they need to.  I've seen it a few times this year.  It's encouraging.

15 minutes ago, Curt said:

What about the Pats losing tonight, losing next week in Pittsburgh and losing against us during week 16? We would enter week 17 with still a shot at the division. :)

This is what I'm thinking.