Sign in to follow this  
JR in Pittsburgh

Colts read-pass option TD—thing of beauty

The RPO that the colts ran on their TD was as beautiful a play design that I have seen. I think it may be literally impossible to defend in a short yardage situation.

In the GDT, right after they ran it, I said they were going to do it again on the 2-point conversion and they did and Doyle was again wide open (notwithstanding the tricky tack penalty). 

I dont understand why the Bills don’t incorporate and run similar plays, especially with TT and McCoy back there? Hoping Dennison just copies that play. 

You mean the pick play?

watch replay both where picks 

thought they were inside the 1 yard of LOS but niether were and both should have been called 

Edited by MAJBobby

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

The RPO that the colts ran on their TD was as beautiful a play design that I have seen. I think it may be literally impossible to defend in a short yardage situation.

In the GDT, right after they ran it, I said they were going to do it again on the 2-point conversion and they did and Doyle was again wide open (notwithstanding the tricky tack penalty). 

I dont understand why the Bills don’t incorporate and run similar plays, especially with TT and McCoy back there? Hoping Dennison just copies that play. 

The Bills have run RPOs this year. The Bills ran them more with Anthony Lynn last year. It's the future of NFL offense although the NFL is finally catching up to college and high school where RPOs have been run since the middle of the decade. 

Edited by Theshallowcross