After re watching highlights, Holy cow did we get a break for once

Steptide

12 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

I think you guys have milked this joke dry. 

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You got some sort of beef with that?

Yeah - the jokes are getting a little cheesy.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Zac said:

I'm not sure what people are talking about on the 2-point conversion play.  He was clearly 2 yards from the line of scrimmage and picked off our guy.  It's an obvious call.

And the Colts would not have scored but for the interference.  Easy call.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but does it matter if it's one yard of the LOS if he doesn't attempt to run a pattern at all?  Especially when the ball isn't out?

It looked to me like he was setting a pick, and he would be entitled to his own space and not need to get out of Hydes way within 1 yard of the LOS.  I'm no ref, but according to the announcers (who know more than I do) it was a legal play.  Plus the flag was very late it seemed, unless it was just the snow that made it seem that way.  And the way they were basically letting everything go all game, it seemed odd to call that.

But the good guys won.  That's the important thing. :)

30 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

It looked to me like he was setting a pick, and he would be entitled to his own space and not need to get out of Hydes way within 1 yard of the LOS.  I'm no ref, but according to the announcers (who know more than I do) it was a legal play.  Plus the flag was very late it seemed, unless it was just the snow that made it seem that way.  And the way they were basically letting everything go all game, it seemed odd to call that.

But the good guys won.  That's the important thing. :)

Offensive players may not initiate a block one yard beyond the line of scrimmage and then have a pass thrown that crosses the line of scrimmage. If an offensive player blocks downfield before the ball is thrown and the pass crosses the line of scrimmage, it is offensive pass interference.

There's a number of calls that went against the Bills this year, in other games that had big implications in the outcome of the game....this, was at least partial retribution.

Also, we laud the Packers for Aaron Rodgers and their Hail Mary wins, it's virtually the same thing....a tremendous break that altered the game.

#OntoMiami

I took a fit when tolbert fumbled, i walked away from the comp i came back a bit later

the yahoo app showed the score 8-7 with a min to go ...dejected, i walked away again

and when i came back about an hour later i saw the bills won, weird ending