After re watching highlights, Holy cow did we get a break for once

Steptide

We had some major things go our way in the end of that game. 

Starting with the 2 point conversion that got called back and sent the Colts back another 10 yards. I don't know about you guys, but I don't think we would've drove the field and scored with a minute left if the Colts didn't get that penalty 

Then Webb throws and interception and sets the Colts up for a field goal with 8 seconds left and vineteri misses by like a foot sending the game to overtime 

Then we do something ridiculous and punt on 4th and 1 for a net gain of like 15 yards. 

Anyways, you all know how it ended. It's nothing short of a miracle that we won this game. I can't remember any recent game in the last 10 or so years where so many things went our way and we won

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Isn't the rule, the WR must still attempt to run his pattern?  Once he made contact with Hyde, he just stood there.

They had a locker room interview with Hyde on the local news, his comment was he deserved an Oscar for his acting performance. Plus it was within one yard of the LOS.  The Bills got a badly needed xmas gift from the zebras.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Definitely thought the flag on the 2pt play was going to be for Unsportsmanlike Conduct on the fans throwing snowballs. It was a late flag, so I thought it was after the play and the announcers had just mentioned the fans doing such.

Anyone know why (if) the flag was so late? Or was it just not seen? I can imagine the ref throwing the flag on a play like that 5-10 seconds after the act occurred.

1 minute ago, TBDlurkerSINCE07 said:

Definitely thought the flag on the 2pt play was going to be for Unsportsmanlike Conduct on the fans throwing snowballs. It was a late flag, so I thought it was after the play and the announcers had just mentioned the fans doing such.

Anyone know why (if) the flag was so late? Or was it just not seen? I can imagine the ref throwing the flag on a play like that 5-10 seconds after the act occurred.

That's what I thought the flag was for as well.  Don't know if it was that late or the TV people just didn't see it in all the snow.

10 minutes ago, TBDlurkerSINCE07 said:

It was possible that the flag was thrown during the play but even the other refs did not see at first.