Guess Howard and Jeremy slept in

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

There are ways to stream the game on the radio thru stations

Can you PM me on how/where?  I've tried a couple times when I got caught traveling during the game - couldn't find anything those times - but doing a phone search for things like that is a challenge for me.

Just now, White Linen said:

Can you PM me on how/where?  I've tried a couple times when I got caught traveling during the game - couldn't find anything those times - but doing a phone search for things like that is a challenge for me.

When you need it let me know, PM me. 

30 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I always listen on TuneIn Radio, less issues than the WGR app

What I like about the app is I don't have to listen live.  I wait about an hour after the live broadcast then listen - commercial breaks are edited out.  

Kind of like why I DVR most things - FF through commercials.  

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I think Jeremy is mad the Bills didn't lose. He probably had some juicy rants ready to fly. Now he sounds like a putz bichin' about a win.

That's not it at all.  It's the in-game decision making beyond the win or loss that was the end result.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, White Linen said:

What I like about the app is I don't have to listen live.  I wait about an hour after the live broadcast then listen - commercial breaks are edited out.  

Kind of like why I DVR most things - FF through commercials.  

Yes that is the best part of the wgr app. Although they are now playing commercials before on demand segments start. I also let's you listen just to certain interviews so you don't have endure listening to an entire hour of Schopp & Lapdog just to hear Rob Ray or Sal.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's not it at all.  It's the in-game decision making beyond the win or loss that was the end result.

I didn't have a problem with the decision at all. How confident were you that the Bills could convert on 4th & 1? I wasn't.

You get the ball back and you get 3-4 tries for a big play and it works out.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I think everyone gets that.  They have spent the entire morning whining about though. The entire morning.  I had to turn it off.  It was a bad decision.  They were also good decisions.  Move on already.  We won. 

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yes that is the best part of the wgr app. Although they are now playing commercials before on demand segments start. I also let's you listen just to certain interviews so you don't have endure listening to an entire hour of Schopp & Lapdog just to hear Rob Ray or Sal.

I didn't have a problem with the decision at all. How confident were you that the Bills could convert on 4th & 1? I wasn't.

Hmmm?  4th and 1 from the Colts' 41 with 4:13 left or a Joe Webb (FN Joe Webb I said) bomb to Deonte Thompson in your own territory?   I'd bet on the 4 and 1 every time with so little time left in OT where a tie game is almost as bad as a loss.  McDermott got lucky.

1 minute ago, MDFan said:

I think everyone gets that.  They have spent the entire morning whining about though. The entire morning.  I had to turn it off.  It was a bad decision.  They were also good decisions.  Move on already.  We won. 

That would involve them (and anyone else still bitching about it) devaluing their own opinion. Not gonna happen.

2 minutes ago, MDFan said:

The end result isn't the point at all. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Hmmm?  4th and 1 from the Colts' 41 with 4:13 left or a Joe Webb (FN Joe Webb I said) bomb to Deonte Thompson in your own territory?   I'd bet on the 4 and 1 every time with so little time left in OT where a tie game is almost as bad as a loss.  McDermott got lucky.

Except you get 4 shots at a big play as opposed to one shot at the easier play. How did we do going on 4th and short earlier in the game?

57 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So you were betting on a ST team player to hit a bomb on third and long to a WR that has had some key drops and was cut from his team earlier in the year????

I am more confident in getting 1 yard then stopping colts get 2 firsts and end the game

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Except you get 4 shots at a big play as opposed to one shot at the easier play. How did we do going on 4th and short earlier in the game?

What occurred previously didn't matter at the point it was 4th and 1.  The Bills were fortunate to get the ball back before the Colts punted as Brissett missed a wide open receiver.  Wrong decision with a positive outcome.