Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
joesixpack

Guess Howard and Jeremy slept in

Recommended Posts

Nothing but commercials 20 minutes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Nah they are on and screaming about the punt lol

 

Their app was !@#$ered earlier this morning.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Listening to Howard they should have

 

Jeremy quite sensitive that anyone question his opinion.

 

:lol:

 

Love hearing him and Schopp rant about their supposed intelligence.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I always listen on TuneIn Radio, less issues than the WGR app

 

Same here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

 

Same here.  

 

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I always listen on TuneIn Radio, less issues than the WGR app

 

I know nothing about that app. I'm assuming it's a paid sub?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

 

 

I know nothing about that app. I'm assuming it's a paid sub?

 

 

Free.  Although you can pay for their premium content.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

 

Free.  Although you can pay fro their premium content.

 

Cool, thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

 

 

I know nothing about that app. I'm assuming it's a paid sub?

 

 

Yeah, as 26 said, it's free. And pretty great. Radio stations from all over the world!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

 

Yeah, as 26 said, it's free. And pretty great. Radio stations from all over the world!


Can you listen to the radio stream during gametime and get the call?

 

Or do they block it as well?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joesixpack said:


Can you listen to the radio stream during gametime and get the call?

 

Or do they block it as well?

 

 

 

They do not broadcast the games on TuneIn, unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes me so happy McDermott punted.....wonder if they would be just as critical if the Bills had been stopped on 4th down and the Colts would have driven down and won.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:


Can you listen to the radio stream during gametime and get the call?

 

Or do they block it as well?

 

 

There are ways to stream the game on the radio thru stations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what they put in the Koo-aid at Newhouse but I know I would never send my kid there.

 

Still they have a good point about the punt IMO.

 

Give Jeremy some slack I heard he is converting to a vegetarian. lol

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

There are ways to stream the game on the radio thru stations

 

Can you PM me on how/where?  I've tried a couple times when I got caught traveling during the game - couldn't find anything those times - but doing a phone search for things like that is a challenge for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, White Linen said:

 

Can you PM me on how/where?  I've tried a couple times when I got caught traveling during the game - couldn't find anything those times - but doing a phone search for things like that is a challenge for me.

When you need it let me know, PM me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

 

They do not broadcast the games on TuneIn, unfortunately.

 

They block it on mobile platforms (unless you pay for their premium content).  I can and do listen to the games on my desktop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×