Beat Fish 2x; Lose to Pats

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

The Pats* have not rested starters since Bill became coach

Correct...that's especially true if they have clinched a bye week......BB doesn't want them to be off 2 weeks in a row......we'll be playing a full NE squad.....

Edited by Iron Maiden

11 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

I would be shocked if they rested anyone in week 16

Yeah, they won't do it...plus no way BB wants to help the Bills snap a 17 year drought...he will relish in doing their part to keep us out.  

If the D that showed up last Pats game can be there this next Pats game, then its a winnable game.  May be low percentage chance, but still winnable none the less.  

What I am hoping is our team is pissed off and chippy about the whole Gronk thing and uses that as big motivation to get up for this big game and we just want it more and take it to them.  

What scares me is that we beat the fins, then go into Foxboro and shock everyone with a W and come out emotionally flat week 17 where Dolphins are fired up to play spoiler and we duff that game like we did the Steeler game when Bledsoe was here against the Steeler backups.  Geezus that would be so BILLSY

Beat fish 2x easier said than done. For starters it Would be nice if for once we didn’t go into our first meeting with them extremely banged up. They have also been disturbingly successful in games against us with major playoff implications these past few seasons.

we better hope KB can go and Webb is not the starter. If either of those 2 things do not work out, we are likely screwed.  

13 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

I would be shocked if they rested anyone in week 16

I think Belichick might tell Gronk to get "injured" late in the Steeler game so he'll be able to sit Gronk credibly for the Bills game.   I don't think Belichick wants to risk having Gronk on the field if anyone might want to retaliate.