Week 15: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

5 reasons to be encouraged, 3 reasons to worry

By Ryan Talbot | Contributing writer

The Buffalo Bills kept their playoff hopes alive at New Era Field with 13-7 overtime win over the Indianapolis Colts. Lake effect snow played a major role in the game and kept both teams one-dimensional for the most part. Following Buffalo's seventh win of the season, here are five reasons to be encouraged and three reasons to worry.

ENCOURAGED: LeSean McCoy

ENCOURAGED: Kelvin Benjamin

WORRIED: Sean McDermott's decision making

ENCOURAGED: Deonte Thompson

WORRIED: Mike Tolbert

ENCOURAGED: Preston Brown/Matt Milano

WORRIED: Nathan Peterman

ENCOURAGED: Overcoming the elements

5 hours ago, nucci said:

Have you not seen him play before he came to the Bills?

I think he mean Fat and over weight

4 hours ago, PIZ said:

I have, but I never noticed how huge he was.  Maybe it was the red unis against the white snow.

perhaps it was water weight

4 hours ago, nucci said:

Yep, I was pissed they weren't throwing early in the game. Once both teams started throwing it got exciting

It was the first throw !

do you watch the games?

:P

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Miami has become a nasty angry team.  i hope they sharpen their teeth and get after it. 

47 minutes ago, MikeSpeed said:

I was thinking before the Pats-Mia game that a mia win might be good. They could have a serious let down after this emotional high. I hope I'm right.

Yeah, I mean let's not forget this was a team that recently lost 5 in a row.  Great win for them last night; very glad the first meeting is in Buffalo where the weather should be a factor.

I have to admit, though, seeing Drake slice through the Pats*** last night gave me BBFS flashbacks of Ajayi tearing up the Bills last year.

Cutler outplays Brady as Dolphins stuff Patriots

Jay Cutler and the Miami Dolphins (6-7) put together their best performance of the season, stuffing the New England Patriots (10-3) in South Beach yet again, 27-20, on Monday Night Football in Week 14. Here's what we learned:

Game Book PDF

3 Takeaways: Patriots - Dolphins

3 Takeaways: Patriots - Dolphins

By John Congemi - miamidolphins.com

I wish we could lean on the cold weather advantage and the shorter week factor. However, we almost lost the ultimate snowbowl to a dome team with a shell of a roster and we aren't talking about a team going from Sun to Thurs short week. Mon to Sun has been the way of life for all the teams that get to play MNF...something we don't know much about these days. I hope those factors are as real as some say because that team isn't coming here to lay down. They force Tyrod to play QB and not only do they all but knock us out, they set themselves up to try and get in themselves. I was one of the few hoping they lost last night.

2 hours ago, MikeSpeed said:

I was thinking before the Pats-Mia game that a mia win might be good. They could have a serious let down after this emotional high. I hope I'm right.

Or to flip that around, give them a lot of confidence, and motivation they will be ahead of the Bills with a win.

Edited by horned dogs