Week 15: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

You have no point per the norm.  On to Sunday. 

I'm making valid points Copy Boy.  Your rebuttals are full of nothing.  Just stop.   Whenever you try to post something in your own words, it never works well.  Keep copy/pasting others' thoughts.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What a laughable take. How many QBs in the NFL do you believe actually carry their respective teams?  It's a very few at an elite level.  We already knew that's not Tyrod and it never will be.  Nevertheless, he remains the best QB on the team as currently constructed and that won't change until next season at the earliest. 

It's not laughable, it is what fans want out of a QB. Tyrod needs to take the next step and carry this team over the next 3 games.  There are too many injuries on offense and the defense is leaky, at least sometimes.  What I said earlier up stream still applies - If Taylor struggles and the game gets sideways, pull him and put in Peterman (if healthy).  Hotrod - show me something, anything, please.....

Just now, Southtown Tommy said:

It's not laughable, it is what fans want out of a QB. Tyrod needs to take the next step and carry this team over the next 3 games.  There are too many injuries on offense and the defense is leaky, at least sometimes.  What I said earlier up stream still applies - If Taylor struggles and the game gets sideways, pull him and put in Peterman (if healthy).  Hotrod - show me something, anything, please.....

You can want that as every team does.  The reality in the NFL is that most teams do not have that and neither do the Bills in Tyrod Taylor.  They're not turning to Peterman who threw up all over himself when given a chance.  IMO he's a marginal NFL talent who might be a long term backup.  At any rate, Peterman is out this week.

2 minutes ago, Southtown Tommy said:

TT isn't going to carry his team the next 3 games. That's not who he is. But he still remains their best option at quarterback right now. 

If he has a terrible first half and they are losing 10-0 or 13-3 or something then ya maybe put in Peterman to try and give them a spark. But starting Peterman would not be an upgrade because he simply isn't ready.

There is a big difference between coming into a game in relief vs. starting a game. When you start, defensive coordinators game plan against you all week.

Didn't really work out for Peterman when Gus Bradley game planned for him about 4 weeks ago

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

after his last two home games, why wouldn't he? I have very little faith he gets the job done and rightfully so.

Lack of faith is understandable.  Saying we have no chance to win is just dumb.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

What does this mean?  Do you think any of our wins had anything to do with Tyrod Taylor playing well?

Uuuuuhhhhh,...

is this a serious question or tongue in cheek?

If it is, the answer is yes.  It's not "I think yes," the answer just obviously is "yes."  And it was a dumb question, if meant to be serious.

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I gotta say, I'm surprised that Peterman is now just listed as "OUT."  He was a full participant, but he's out?  He can't be evaluated tomorrow or Sunday?  Or is this McDermott taking a different approach for this game by giving Taylor an opportunity to sink or swim all on his own without ever looking over his shoulder this week?

Kinda weird.

That leaves an extra active position, though.  I wonder who it will be.  Given Benjamin's injury, we better have Reilly active and ready to go.

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I gotta say, I'm surprised that Peterman is now just listed as "OUT."  He was a full participant, but he's out?  He can't be evaluated tomorrow or Sunday?  Or is this McDermott taking a different approach for this game by giving Taylor an opportunity to sink or swim all on his own without ever looking over his shoulder this week?

Kinda weird.

That leaves an extra active position, though.  I wonder who it will be.  Given Benjamin's injury, we better have Reilly active and ready to go.

He participated in practice today on a full basis.  The independent neurologist obviously hasn't cleared him to play.  Hopefully next week. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Lack of faith is understandable.  Saying we have no chance to win is just dumb.

You calling Chandler#81 dumb? I said "little" faith he gets the job done. meaning there is still a chance but I'm not counting on it.

19 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Ya know, this is something people said last year right after the Baltimore game, remember?

They're the ones who first said they "made him a QB," which was how they shut him down.

Why didn't every single other team follow that blueprint?  You say this as though the blueprint is out there and so Taylor will never have a good game again.

That's just ridiculous.

Why didn't Seattle do it last year when Taylor had the 2nd best game of his NFL career?  Or Miami when he had the best game of his NFL career?

This argument that Taylor has been "figured out" and so he needs to be on the bench because he can't lead this team to Ws anymore with that blueprint out there is a little ridiculous because clearly either that blueprint doesn't always work or teams are just aren't using that blueprint, despite the fact that it's apparently a blueprint that always works so well  :flirt:

why do you keep bringing up last season? never said he would never have  a good game again, your words. I don't see him having one in the last three though. he may have one in another uniform as a back up, so there may be some hope left that he does?

I'll gladly accept being wrong but the proof is in the pudding and taylors last two home games were horrid, again leading to my lack of faith.

my right to think so and dumb to you or not, I'm sticking to it.

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He participated in practice today on a full basis.  The independent neurologist obviously hasn't cleared him to play.  Hopefully next week. 

Does the independent neurologist not work on the weekends?

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

You calling Chandler#81 dumb? I said "little" faith he gets the job done. meaning there is still a chance but I'm not counting on it.

No, I'm not calling him dumb.  Is that honestly your interpretation of that?  Trying to pick a fight again? 

Saying the Bills have no chance against Miami with Taylor is a dumb statement.  Smart people can say dumb things.

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No, I'm not calling him dumb.  Is that honestly your interpretation of that?  Trying to pick a fight again? 

Saying the Bills have no chance against Miami with Taylor is a dumb statement.  Smart people can say dumb things.

oh, so that's how you see it. dumb statement. yeah, we've all had those, including you!

8 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Why take chances if he hasn't cleared today.   Better to be cautious for the sake of his long term well being. 

23 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Kinda weird.

Dunkirk Don told us earlier this week that Peterman's head injury was worse than originally believed. 

So far everything Don has told us has been correct.

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Dunkirk Don told us earlier this week that Peterman's head injury was worse than originally believed. 

Peterman wouldn't be on the field practicing if it was as bad DD intimated. 

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

If that's true, why the hell are they letting him be a full participant in practice?  He's already in stage 4 of the protocol.

IMO it's a no brainer that coach McD starts Taylor.  He played his way to the bench a few weeks ago.  Peterman came in and certainly played his way to the bench and quickly.   As a rookie Peterman has a long way to go before he regains the confidence of his coaches and teammates and last week wasn't a great opportunity to do that especially after getting slobberknocked the way he did.  Peterman this week is an unknown in terms of how he'd play and he's probably not 100% healthy.  Easy decision IMO.  The coaches and players most likely have more confidence in Taylor.

Peterman needs playing time for sure and I think he'll ultimately be a better QB than Taylor, but he's going to have to wait for now. 

Edited by keepthefaith

5 hours ago, theAteam said:

That's really not true. There is a clear path to playoffs at 9-7 and it doesn't require crazy **** like Browns beating Ravens. It's fairly realistic IF the Bills can do their part.

It is your prerogative and to believe that. Hell I want to believe it too. 

Its too close to call.  Tenny needs to lose out but what if Jaz says screw it and takes week 17 off? 

KC isn’t going to lie down either. 

The Chargers are very motivated as well.  

Miami wont go down without a fight.  

I see the master of Copy and Paste is still spewing his hate for Nate.  

Now child, call me a silly name.