Week 15: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

This season, Jay Cutler has 3 games with a QB Rating of 110 or higher and 4 games with a QB Rating of 75 or lower

10 BUF   NOR L 10-47 * 9 18 50.00 56 0 1 33.6 2 6 3.11 0.61 3 27 9.00 0 0

13 BUF   NWE L 3-23 * 9 18 50.00 65 0 1 35.6 3 25 3.61 1.11 3 32 10.67 0 0

both home games. he had one game higher than 110.

3 BUF   DEN W 26-16 * 20 26 76.92 213 2 0 126.0 4 16 8.19 9.73 8 13 1.63 0

2017 Games

those last two home games were horrible. hence not expecting him to do well sunday.

Who cares what you expect. His history against the Dolphins is a lot more relevant than what happened against NO and NE.

mlrolv.jpg

Just now, Southtown Tommy said:

I am in "show me" mode with Taylor.  Come up with 3 big games and take your team to the playoffs.  I doubt that he does, and that is why so many fans want to see Peterman.  Taylor is average and, save for the Seahawks game last year, he has never risen to the occasion and carried this team.

This is SO TBD bills fan. We're IN the playoffs RIGHT NOW,but y'all wanna play a rookie that's thrown 2 TDs and 5 Ints for a whopping 50% comp %.

I don't think we can win so let's just start pre season early.

AMAZING :wacko:

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Who cares what you expect. His history against the Dolphins is a lot more relevant than what happened against NO and NE.

mlrolv.jpg

last season is just that, last season. this season he has sucked the last two home games, sucked. you want to prop him up based on last season, have at it. as far as "who cares what I expect", don't.  I don't care what you expect as well. last I knew I'm entitled to my opinion whether you agree or like it, it's mine and I'll post it.

Taylor has been trying so hard not to make a mistake and ruin his good stat of not turning the ball over,that it had to lead to huge mistakes. Reference that pass to the pats,if he had any faith and played hard that ball would have been gone seconds before and clearly a td if held by intended target. He who plays scared or not to lose is doomed from the get go. Over the last few years he has regressed for any number of reasons but the biggest is in his head. Rook or not at least Nate will cut it loose. And seriously of those five int one drop,two hit as thrown. Leaves two def on him and still would rather have someone who will rip it .  

1 minute ago, rochester rob said:

Taylor has been trying so hard not to make a mistake and ruin his good stat of not turning the ball over,that it had to lead to huge mistakes. Reference that pass to the pats,if he had any faith and played hard that ball would have been gone seconds before and clearly a td if held by intended target. He who plays scared or not to lose is doomed from the get go. Over the last few years he has regressed for any number of reasons but the biggest is in his head. Rook or not at least Nate will cut it loose. And seriously of those five int one drop,two hit as thrown. Leaves two def on him and still would rather have someone who will rip it .  

Spare me the Peterman will rip it nonsense and the lame excuses for a dismal performance. He was historically awful and not even close to being NFL starter ready. He doesn't know what he's doing and he was darn near picked a couple of times by NE in mop up duty.  Now on to the task at hand this weekend with Miami straight ahead. 

53 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This is SO TBD bills fan. We're IN the playoffs RIGHT NOW,but y'all wanna play a rookie that's thrown 2 TDs and 5 Ints for a whopping 50% comp %.

No, actually, it's so we've seen enough of Taylor and have no confidence that he can carry this team.  Let me ask you this - down by 14 to begin the 4th quarter, do you have any faith in TT that he can lead us to victory?  I want to win but past results with Hotrod are not kind when he needs to carry the team - which is likely due to the injuries on offense.  Like the rest of the fans - show me something Hotrod!

59 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

we arent really in the playoffs right now, as soon as games are played this week we wont be based on common opponents tie breakers coming in

this team isnt good on offense or defense, thats why we wont make the playoffs

its been an encouraging season overall given the overhaul of personnel and change in schemes...but we arent a playoff team 

Edited by PaattMaann

Just now, Southtown Tommy said:

No, actually, it's so we've seen enough of Taylor and have no confidence that he can carry this team.  Let me ask you this - down by 14 to begin the 4th quarter, do you have any faith in TT that he can lead us to victory?  I want to win but past results with Hotrod are not kind when he needs to carry the team - which is likely due to the injuries on offense.  Like the rest of the fans - show me something Hotrod!

What a laughable take. How many QBs in the NFL do you believe actually carry their respective teams?  It's a very few at an elite level.  We already knew that's not Tyrod and it never will be.  Nevertheless, he remains the best QB on the team as currently constructed and that won't change until next season at the earliest. 

36 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Spare me the Peterman will rip it nonsense and the lame excuses for a dismal performance. He was historically awful and not even close to being NFL starter ready. He doesn't know what he's doing and he was darn near picked a couple of times by NE in mop up duty.  Now on to the task at hand this weekend with Miami straight ahead. 

I realize Peterman had a dismal half of football in his first start in which the line didn't block for him and his best receiver (and only true starter on the field) went down early.

But in Taylor's 12 games, here are his averages by quarter:

First Quarter - 36 passing yards

Second Quarter - 50 passing yards

Third Quarter - 45 passing yards

Fourth Quarter - 42 passing yards

You're trashing a guy for a very poor 30-minute performance - his first half hour of starting.

But you'd rather put a guy out who, over nearly 3 years, has shown numbers like what his averages are this year.

Brilliant.

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Thanks for nothing as usual.  Good day.

Good day, sir!

Just now, Gugny said:

I realize Peterman had a dismal half of football in his first start in which the line didn't block for him and his best receiver (and only true starter on the field) went down early.

But in Taylor's 12 games, here are his averages by quarter:

First Quarter - 36 passing yards

Second Quarter - 50 passing yards

Third Quarter - 45 passing yards

Fourth Quarter - 42 passing yards

You're trashing a guy for a very poor 30-minute performance - his first half hour of starting.

But you'd rather put a guy out who, over nearly 3 years, has shown numbers like what his averages are this year.

Brilliant.

You offer nothing new and Not Ready Nate isn't playing.  Good day.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

What does this mean?  Do you think any of our wins had anything to do with Tyrod Taylor playing well?

I thought TT played well against Tampa and was a big part of why they won.

The other 5 wins he played Ok. Definitely didn't carry the team but definitely didn't hurt the team.

The losses outside of the Jets game (in my opinion he didn't play bad that game) he was very bad

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

playing well against miami was last season. like mentioned teams have figured his game out and shut him down. I have little to no faith taylor gets it done. as for benjamin, he hasn't been very reliable since coming here. is he questionable for this game after going out last week with an injury?

Ya know, this is something people said last year right after the Baltimore game, remember?

They're the ones who first said they "made him a QB," which was how they shut him down.

Why didn't every single other team follow that blueprint?  You say this as though the blueprint is out there and so Taylor will never have a good game again.

That's just ridiculous.

Why didn't Seattle do it last year when Taylor had the 2nd best game of his NFL career?  Or Miami when he had the best game of his NFL career?

This argument that Taylor has been "figured out" and so he needs to be on the bench because he can't lead this team to Ws anymore with that blueprint out there is a little ridiculous because clearly either that blueprint doesn't always work or teams are just aren't using that blueprint, despite the fact that it's apparently a blueprint that always works so well  :flirt: