Peterman - Bad Passes vs. Catchable Passes

Gugny

13 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

Only mistake today was his head first slide. To date I have seen no problem with accuracy, catchable balls or zip on throws.

It's obviously very early in his career and hoping he'll improve with each outing, but come on, he threw 5 INT's in 1 half. You can't just ignore that in his assessment to this point.

i believe that Jon Gruden said that NP was the most NFL ready QB  drafted last year. He still is a rookie and will make some rookie mistakes. He is showing some mettle , in the last two games . i believe a true Bills fan will want a first year player to succeed and develop into a quality QB. Some of the posts do not seem to take the development time into play . Remember , Nate has about one game of experience in a true NFL game . I watched the game today and i was impressed with NP's passing in the elements and not iimpreeed with his rookie mistake of not sliding . He will learn.

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

It's obviously very early in his career and hoping he'll improve with each outing, but come on, he threw 5 INT's in 1 half. You can't just ignore that in his assessment to this point.

He was hit on all but maybe one of those picks. And one was a tipped ball. With good blocking up front he is light years ahead of TT. 

Although you cant truly evaluate a quarterback in these conditions, Peterman was certainly better today.    I remember one pass being off but everything else was good.  Peterman and Benjamin were on fire at the end of the second half.    He was doing well before his injury especially considering the conditions.

Just now, Gugny said:

The Church of Tyrod must be in session.

Again. I dont get these posters. Nate is a rookie, rookies make mistakes. Atleast his mistakes are not all on him and he is trying to do what a QB needs to do and throw the ball. I guess watching TT for 3 years has people scarred of throwing the ball and must love 3 and outs. Peterman may not pan out, probably wont, but all this bashing on a rookie making his first start is just stupid. And in the snow how many picks did he throw? I saw predictions that he would have at leadt 3 in the first half, how did that work out?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Again. I dont get these posters. Nate is a rookie, rookies make mistakes. Atleast his mistakes are not all on him and he is trying to do what a QB needs to do and throw the ball. I guess watching TT for 3 years has people scarred of throwing the ball and must love 3 and outs. Peterman may not pan out, probably wont, but all this bashing on a rookie making his first start is just stupid. And in the snow how many picks did he throw? I saw predictions that he would have at leadt 3 in the first half, how did that work out?

I'm not bashing Peterman at all, actually bashing you a bit. How can you have any credibility in assessing QB play if you totally excuse 5 INT's= that's my only point. I hope Peterman does well when he plays, I hope Taylor does well when he plays. When TT plays poorly, I'll say it.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

If someone is going to totally ignore 5 INT's in one half, don't get on my case. How can someone ever be critical of Peterman if they excuse the Charger game.

Who is ignoring what?  That was weeks ago.  It was a rookie's first start in which his line didn't do **** and his best receiver went out in the first quarter.  Let it go, dude.

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Wait, is it Cult, Church or Crusade?

It's Church.  I created it.

Just now, Gugny said:

Who is ignoring what?  That was weeks ago.  It was a rookie's first start in which his line didn't do **** and his best receiver went out in the first quarter.  Let it go, dude.

Circlethewagons excusing the 5 INT's was.