When was the last time we played a Home game this important?

24 minutes ago, ajgoff1286 said:

Was that the Robert Royal game when he refused to put down his 2nd foot on a great trick play pass from Lee Evans? Vince Young kicked our ass in that one

I swear he tried his hardest to get his foot out of bounds. Vince made our defense look dumb. Instead of kicking a field goal we threw the ball. 

The steelers game I think last year when bell went nuts was pretty big iirc

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Regardless of how people view our Playoff chances, Sunday’s game against Miami might be the biggest Bills home game in 10+ years. We got a lot of help today and obviously took care of our own business. By kickoff Sunday we will still be right in this thing. Hopefully the crowd will reflect the magnitude of the situation. When was the last time a home game meant this much? 04? It’s been a very long time. Should be a lot of fun. Go Bills!

If the Ravens win tonight against the Steelers next weeks game against the Dolphins might not mean anything at all.

1 hour ago, ajgoff1286 said:

Was that the Robert Royal game when he refused to put down his 2nd foot on a great trick play pass from Lee Evans? Vince Young kicked our ass in that one

I was at that game. Bro had SO much room to get that second foot down.

3 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Green Bay 2014.  We were 7-6 as well going into that game

This.

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

That was a good answer. What a fun day. My brother is a die hard packer fan and constantly gives me **** about the Bills. That was one of my fav wins ever on a personal level.

Ya me too. Was at that game with my buddy who's a Pack fan.

He has told me that me high-fiving Bills fans right in front of his face was almost too tough to handle.

Insult to injury, I took $100 from him because I bet him we would pick off Rodgers.

Great day.... Even though my ribs were stolen right off my smoker during the game. Bastards.

8 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Well 2014 they went to 8-6 to beat the Packers.  Never mind what happened the next Sunday

I think many didn’t expect/ see that coming. This made the Oakland game seem huge at the time which led to a drought loss only eclipsed in my mind by the Second string Steelers debacle.