Will the Bills bring in a QB?

PromoTheRobot

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea I doubt Nate is cleared. If Yates was still out there I would say yes..... but he is in his 61st spell with the Texans. Played some today too. 

Why would you doubt he is cleared during a full week? I don't know the percentages but it seems most guys are cleared if they aren't on a short week.

IMO he might not get the start because the inability to practice, even if he ends up cleared by the weekend.

9 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Tyrod will probably be good to go, and I'd be surprised if Peterman was still in the protocol in a week. It was a hard hit, but he walked off the field and wasn't even staggering. Granted that's no indication, but still

Don't think you can actually tell a head injury from someone walking off the field, He could start having issues soon after or later tonight 

Has he had any history with them in the past?

I think TT will start if needed, from what it sounded like the injury wasn't as bad as first though and if needed he could end up going (probably not 100% but if he doesn't scramble much could be ok). Although with the Bills, saying he isn't that bad could mean he ends up on IR now.....