Will the Bills bring in a QB?

PromoTheRobot

Don't know if anyone was watching the end of the Jax game,  I'd suggest they sign the fan in the stands who threw something and hit the Seattle player.  Doubt TT could have made that accurate of a throw. 

While I understand fans shouldn't be throwing stuff at players I do find it easy to make an exception when it involves Seattle.  The player certainly escalated things  by trying to go after the fans as 9 times out of 10 that's not going to stop anything, just make it worse.

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

Who out there has a half decent QB on their practice squad?  Or do we toss a 7th to someone to rent a backup?  Anyone familiar with our system?

Brandon Doughty is on the Dolphins PS. And we play them twice in the next 3 weeks. Hmmmmmmmm. 

Though I'm sure Miami would just put him on active roster just to hose us ?

I expect Tyrod will be ready to go.  I wouldn't be surprised if Peterman clears concussion protocol by next Sunday, but I suspect he'd be inactive anyway because he won't have been able to practice much during the week.  Tyrod starts, Joe Webb backs him up, and Logan Thomas is the emergency QB.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Who's still available at this point of the season? Or do you just hope Taylor stays upright?  If neither Taylor or Peterman are ready do you start Webb? Would he be better with a week's prep?

Kyle Orton!

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Trade deadline has been over for a month and change 

Heh, I forgot that was a thing for a bit there.  It's why we still have the rights to Boldin.

3 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Logan Thomas?

Ooh right, he is also a thing too.  Yay (sort of) for a versatile roster!