Carson Wentz has a torn ACL; out for the year

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's a tough game.

Eluding big hits keeps QBs off of lists like this.

Plus .. McCown and Palmer are old.  And Luck and Bradford are injury prone.

Seeing Watson and Wentz on the list is saddest, to me.

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It's a tough game.

Eluding big hits keeps QBs off of lists like this.

Plus .. McCown and Palmer are old.  And Luck and Bradford are injury prone.

Seeing Watson and Wentz on the list is saddest, to me.

McCown is also a backup, even though he is starting for the Jets.....

Palmer is old, Bradford is usually injured sometime during the season. Licks injury seems to be more on the inept Colts front office and doctors letting him try to play through an old injury instead of getting it properly addressed earlier. But are the total numbers really that much different then any other year?

4 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Easily the MVP of the season.  IMO #2 candidate was galaxies behind him.  Even Tom Brady wasn’t close in my humble but probably unpopular opinion.  Really sucks to see this with Watson first and now with Wentz.

I think - because Philly clinched after winning Wentz's last start - that he's still top candidate for MVP.

But I also think that Brady is in the conversation and could (likely will) win it.

17 hours ago, kdiggz said:

All of these good QB's getting hurt and Brady is now in his 40's like he has some kind of forcefield around him.

His forcefield, sort of like the refs?  And, if the refs don't hold the forcefield up Brady yells at them.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

It doesn't say out for the season smart guy.

Doesn't have to.  The point is that all listed there have been put on IR with significant time missed.  Only Rodgers has a shot to return this season.  Nice try though to make a lame point.