Milano vs Indy

wppete

Matt Milano looked great at LB today he was all over the field. Fast aggressive and atheletic. Let’s hope McDermott and Co. can develop him as a good starting LB for us in the future. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

Matt Milano looked great at LB today he was all over the field. Fast aggressive and atheletic. Let’s hope McDermott and Co. can develop him as a good starting LB for us in the future. 

All you hear around here is about the people McDermott let go. Never hear about the enormous successes from the people he brought in.

Good to see SOME people have eyes with which to see.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Big Curt said:

I personally don't see the hype. He made a play vs the Raiders. A gift interception and everyone is all giddy about him. I saw an average game by an average player. 

You, sir, are in the minority then. 

When Humber came back from injury, there was a clear, definitive downturn in performance from that position.

The kid can play.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

You, sir, are in the minority then. 

When Humber came back from injury, there was a clear, definitive downturn in performance from that position.

The kid can play.

I agree, he's also got the physical build of a good linebacker. That's a vague statement, but is important when in coverage and speed etc. Think he'll be pretty darn good the more experience he gets 

42 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

All you hear around here is about the people McDermott let go. Never hear about the enormous successes from the people he brought in.

Good to see SOME people have eyes with which to see.

As much as people whine and B word about McD this statement is a stretch. Hasn't this board had 3 or 4 lengthy threads about Milano already? 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Big Curt said:

I personally don't see the hype. He made a play vs the Raiders. A gift interception and everyone is all giddy about him. I saw an average game by an average player. 

You pointed out one play which he was in great position for...what about all of the others?  He constantly puts himself in good position to make a play and led the team in tackles today with more snaps.  He also had a fumble recovery for a touchdown and forced a fumble.  I'd say 35 tackles is pretty good for a 5th round pick who has started 1 game so far this year.  

• Thank you (+1) 1