LA is a disgrace of a market

I live in SoCal and was at the game yesterday. It was a lot of fun. L.A. is actually a really fantastic city. It is very diverse and the stereotypes of L.A. people do not hold up. In fact, I also lived in Miami for seven years and Miami is more like what ignorant Buffalonians say about L.A with the superficial people, traffic, healthy food and living, etc. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, leonbus23 said:

I live in SoCal and was at the game yesterday. It was a lot of fun. L.A. is actually a really fantastic city. It is very diverse and the stereotypes of L.A. people do not hold up. In fact, I also lived in Miami for seven years and Miami is more like what ignorant Buffalonians say about L.A with the superficial people, traffic, healthy food and living, etc. 

LA is a great city.  At first when I moved I didn't like it. Some things like every city are tough to deal with. But after awhile, overall, it's incredible. There are so many great things about it. 

3 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

Packed stadium? The Bills stadium was definitely not packed yesterday. I understand not liking LA, but lets not make stuff up here. 

Image result for Buffalo Bills V Colts

Bravo, Count...I was watching on tv and it looked pretty full to me...sorry they didn’t give me a graphic of every section of the stadium...hope u enjoyed ur two seconds of being correct over something so petty...bravo!

...and just for the record, I love LA...in fact I just might wanna retire there. 

Edited by JaCrispy

Some of these stereotypical responses are absolutely hilarious. Fires, earthquakes, mudslides every single day.  Gridlock everywhere  (true). 100,000 uber drivers (Also true). It's a big overpopulated city with expensive homes and salaries to match. The last snow in DTLA was 1964. It's not for everyone and if you don't speak Spanish you're at a disadvantage.  There's alot to love and hate about LaLa but its still home.