LA is a disgrace of a market

Just now, 87168 said:

9-3. don't be bitter.

Dude, that's absurd. If THIS team was 9-3, there wouldn't be a visiting fan presence.

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

No, it just proves how many east coast transplants permanently come out here for 80 degrees and sunny.

06368552.jpg

looks fun

Its was 92F on Thanksgiving, people were at the beach not eating turkey. I have friends out there but Ive never been in a city that has so much bull**** and fakeness.

Still i hope the winds change soon so they can move on from these fires. There is no way with my Asthma that I could breath out there with those.

Christmas is great out there, it's like one giant college town leaves to visit there relatives, you can go have Amoeba records store, Disney, or Universal to yourself.

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost
  • Like (+1) 1

City in the middle of major fires, and the teams been back and forth with the city. 

imagine if if the bulls moved to LA and then we got them back a decade later (and throw in the browns for good measure too)

think wed immediately be filling the stadium?

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

City in the middle of major fires, and the teams been back and forth with the city. 

imagine if if the bulls moved to LA and then we got them back a decade later (and throw in the browns for good measure too)

Fires didn’t stop out of towners. Soft as baby **** market 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It only has to do with the stadium as far as the Rams are concerned. They will sell out for years as soon as the new stadium is available. The Chargers, who knows. They shouldn't be in LAanyway. 

Stadium didn’t affect out of towners. Soft as baby poop tofu eating market 

52 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Eagles home game.

Unbelievable. Those !@#$wits don't deserve good football.

I was thinking about that when I saw a packed Bills stadium in the middle of a blizzard compared to all the empty seats in NFL stadiums in sunny Florida and LA...way to represent and show why we are the best fans in the nation, Buffalo!

Edited by JaCrispy

15 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Yes we would. 

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

The eagles have a National following? Who knew

They are winning this season, that will do it. People in LA had no team to root for. They choose random teams. Not every Eagles fan in that stadium was from Philly, although I’m sure many of them were. 

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5