Tennessee Loss HUGE!

21 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yes, I was looking at this game yesterday coming up between Ravens and Browns in Cleveland and I predict that the Browns get their 1st and only win of the season. I expect the Steelers to bust em up a little bit and soften them up just right for Browns to get their 1st win at home.

So this is weird, but the NYT playoff machine actually has us with a better shot at the playoffs if the Browns beat the Ravens next week. I can’t imagine why this would be true. 

Just now, JinxedBill1 said:

Biggest thing is week 17 they play at home against Jacksonville who probably won't be playing for anything after locking up the 3rd seed.  Titans could win that one with Jacksonville looking to the playoffs.

They're division mates so the Jags might not want to see them in the playoffs.

6 hours ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Bills do.

No they don't. The Bills ONLY own the tiebreak against Tennessee if the Chiefs go 9-7 as well and it becomes a 3 way tie. 

A straight up Buffalo 9-7 and Tennessee 9-7 leaves us on the outside looking in. 

Edited by GunnerBill

2 hours ago, ShadyKarlosSmashDash said:

Per ESPN Playoff Machine, We need:

-Bills win 2x against Miami

-LA Chargers, Baltimore and Jags to win out (10-6, 10-6, 12-4 respectively)

-Chiefs and Titans to finish 9-7

Not that unreasonable.

One of the Titans losses has to be to the Jaguars though.

If they were to lose to the 49ers and Rams but beat the Jaguars then they'd hold the tiebreaker because they'd have more wins against the AFC. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

One of the Titans losses has to be to the Jaguars though.

If they were to lose to the 49ers and Rams but beat the Jaguars then they'd hold the tiebreaker because they'd have more wins against the AFC. 

Doesn't matter. If they win any of their next 3 and it is a straight H2H with the Bills they have the tiebreak based on common games. The Bills ONLY have the advantage is if it is a 3 way tie with the Chiefs. We lose a 3 way tie with the Chargers and Titans as well just FYI. 

Edited by GunnerBill