Tennessee Loss HUGE!

1 minute ago, Doc said:

They could very well go 0-3.

So could we. Hopefully the bad Dolphins team shows up. And the team gets hyped to win as revenge for Gronks hit. And then bad Jay Cutler shows up. 

All in all though, I have Baltimore losing this week. That's pretty huge too if it works out.

3 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

So could we. Hopefully the bad Dolphins team shows up. And the team gets hyped to win as revenge for Gronks hit. And then bad Jay Cutler shows up. 

All in all though, I have Baltimore losing this week. That's pretty huge too if it works out.

I hope so because the rest of Baltimore's schedule is cake after today (Browns, Colts, Bengals).  They could lose one of them I suppose, but I'm thinking catching Tennessee may be our best hope.  

Edited by Doc Brown

2 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Baltimore really really needs to lose tonight.....sadly they play the brownies next week.....hopefully the browns can friggin win

2 minutes ago, PABillsfan23 said:

It would be a minor miracle if the Bills got in the playoffs even at 9-7.  Need so many things to happen.  

Yeah.  We'll pry need to go 10-6 unless the Chiefs or Chargers blow it down the stretch.

11 minutes ago, PABillsfan23 said:

It would be a minor miracle if the Bills got in the playoffs even at 9-7.  Need so many things to happen.  

We actually don't need that much. If us and the Titans both finish 9-7, we have the tie breaker. I can see the Titans losing to the Rams and Jags

I don't see the Ravens losing 3 of their next 4. But if they lose tonight that goes a long way

The Chargers and Chiefs play each other next week. One of them has to lose and I hope it's the Chiefs that lose because we are gonna want the Chargers to win that division

I actually think the Titans are the most important team in this whole thing. We have the head to head with them at 9-7. Baltimore has the head to head with us at 9-7 but even if the Ravens were to go 11-5 we can still get in at 9-7 if the Titans also finish 9-7 and the Chargers in the division

Edited by Buffalo03

14 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

The ravens will lose tonight...