Deonte Thompson - Clutch!

1 minute ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Hope he's a guy we hang onto. Would rather have him than Matthews at this point.

No question. He'll also be easier to retain because of money demands.  Still would look to upgrade. 

This season it seems like the WRs (and now the QBs) keep changing.  Matthews, Clay, O'Leary, Benjamin are all in and out from one week to the next.  It takes time for everybody to get comfortable with each other.  DT seems like the kind of guy who could become a reliable weapon if things were a little more stable.  Maybe next year that will be the case.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

No question. He'll also be easier to retain because of money demands.  Still would look to upgrade. 

It might be possible to get Matthews on a fairly inexpensive "prove it deal" as well. 

But yes, we need an upgrade. I am starting to like Benjamin though. And Zay year 2 could step up. 

26 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The guy has made 2 potential game winning plays in 2 huge wins this year. Who would have ever thought that could happen?

He also dropped a couple bombs late that hurt our chances but I like him, he came up huge today and I hope we re-sign him for depth. Good 4-5 WR. 

18 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It rate as one of the best clutch catches in Bills history if we make the playoffs otherwise will go down as a good catch

We need to let Matthews’s and Thompson go. Both are below average. Let’s not go crazy with one catch

Yeah, there is no excuse for subpar years for our WR’s with these great QB’s we are trotting out there.