Kudos to the fans who were at the game

T-Bomb

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is one of those game that 20 years from now 300,000 people in Western New York will claim to have been at.

I know what you mean but I don't think so.  Simply because the stakes weren't that big today.

Fun finish and the snow was crazy, but this is going to prove to be a nothing game for both teams within the context of this season.

I could like, thumbs up, +1, this,...every comment so far. And that includes kdiggz who today sat through 1/2 game more in those conditions than I ever have.

As an outsider who has never sat through the elements, it's still an appeal to root for a team whose fan base revels in these games.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is one of those game that 20 years from now 300,000 people in Western New York will claim to have been at.

yeah. it was actually more people there today than I thought would be.  It was crappy but good. The worst part was driving home.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

yeah. it was actually more people there today than I thought would be.  It was crappy but good. The worst part was driving home.

Took me 3x as long to get home.   Car was buried in a foot of snow in the parking lot.   Lucky to get out.

2 hours ago, T-Bomb said:

I won't even go see this inept franchise on a nice sunny Sept day let alone in that crap, good job!

I liked the snowman.

I also liked how I didn't see fans whipping snowballs at players like when I went to snow games.

There were a ton of snowballs thrown today.    Mostly fan vs. fan.     Even saw 2 young girls - probably 8-10 years old chucking them at people ten rows lower.   Thought that was funny.    Saw some drunk dudes chucking them at a cop on the sideline.   Didn't see anyone kicked out from it though.   I think there was too much of it going on to enforce it.  I'm pretty sure it was the largest snowball fight I have ever seen.

• Thank you (+1) 1