Kudos to the fans who were at the game

T-Bomb

3 hours ago, T-Bomb said:

I won't even go see this inept franchise on a nice sunny Sept day let alone in that crap, good job!

I liked the snowman.

I also liked how I didn't see fans whipping snowballs at players like when I went to snow games.

+1.  Those fans and their support was overwhelming and the Bills almost blew it away.  That defense needs to stop the run...Giving 4-5 yards on 1st down is just pathetic.

Kudos to the fans - but 100% I'd rather be in snow than freezing cold rain.  My psyche still hasn't recovered from a freezing rain soaked game against the Browns in the 80s

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Was anyone there for the season finale in 09 against the Colts as well?  It's the last game I remember in those sort of conditions.  Although today looked a little worse

I skipped that other game because of the lousy weather conditions - although I think it was snowing hard in the morning that game - which made the decision to stay home easier.

Went to this one though.   Ride home sucked donkey balls though.    Even when not in heavy traffic there were people driving half in each lane doing 10 mph.    Some people shouldn't leave home when the weather is inclement.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Kudos to the fans - but 100% I'd rather be in snow than freezing cold rain.  My psyche still hasn't recovered from a freezing rain soaked game against the Browns in the 80s

I tell anyone who will listen that cold rain is my most hated weather. Sucks and there's nothing to look forward to. If it gets colder you get sleet, warmer you're still wet and miserable. 

I sat through a single digit temp season ending  Saints/Jets game when both teams sucked and it was rough, but slogging through a snow game (including the ride home) is far more impressive. So for sure, kudos to everyone in attendance today!  Glad you were paid off with the W!

Couldn't see much of the game but had a blast.  There actually was a bit of snow being thrown but the snow was pretty light even though there was a lot of it.  I'm 50 and I've never seen and heard thundersnow in my life before, that was pretty cool!

16 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Was anyone there for the season finale in 09 against the Colts as well?  It's the last game I remember in those sort of conditions.  Although today looked a little worse

That was a good snow game, yesterday was epic!

16 hours ago, PolishDave said:

Went to this one though.   Ride home sucked donkey balls though.    Even when not in heavy traffic there were people driving half in each lane doing 10 mph.    Some people shouldn't leave home when the weather is inclement.

Ir was rough ride home between people walking in the street and the snow. 

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Props to Bills' fans from a Colts' player.

So i moved around a bit yesterday, started in top row of the Upper Deck, moved o club seat for most of 2nd(thanks again Mead!) , 109 for last 3 minutes of first half, then back up top for 2nd half.

The first 10 minutes of game time was not ideal viewing, but fine after that, although we had 3 different opinions on what happened on the missed FG by the Colts in the first. We had no clue of is was short, wide,  one guy even thought the Bills tipped/blocked it and returned it LOL. And the replay board was 100% useless at that point,, so we did not know what happened till we got home and watched the replay!

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, stevewin said:

Went a Colts game in the 70s in freezing rain when I was a kid.     Cursed every time somebody went OB and stopped the clock.

We had a blast. Regrettably, we missed the theatrics at the end, we left with just a few minutes left in the fourth. I was nervous about making the drive back to ROC. Caught it all on the radio and participated in a major honk-fest on the thruway. 

So much fun. Legendary event.

My hood was frozen solid by the end of the game.

When I was a kid, I loved bundling up and going outside for hours to play in the snow. I’ve always embraced our local weather, and yesterday brought back that childhood “my toes

kinda hurt but I’m having way too much fun to go inside” feeling again. Loved every second of it.