Do the Bills Make the Playoffs?

billsfan2298

7 minutes ago, theAteam said:

Titans have a pretty decent chance of going 1-2 with Rams and Jags to end the season.

Bills getting to 9-7 is the more difficult thing.

1-2 doesn't help us. We lose 9-7 tiebreaks to Baltimore and Tennessee. We need to win and for them to lose out. It is that simple. No need for lots of complicated scenario playing folks. 

I think a win next week and we are very much alive,Mia has a short week, we're at home. We will be a game up on loser of La/KC...

Bal needs to lose tonight obviously..

I see Tenn imploding, Mariota is not good..

I'm also not giving up @ NE .. we will come out fired up,if we're 8-6 , and anything is possible..

If we get in , likely it would be@ Jax.. Far from an automatic L.. the players who were on that 14 team will be out for revenge against Marrone. Lot of football to go... Next week will clear things up a bit

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

I could see them losing 3 in a row.  Today was a miracle.  They look like a bad team.  Cant wait for the next lame rookie QB next year. 

I think a lot of teams would have looked bad in that weather. This was the type of game wheree the best team in the NFL could have easily lost to the worst in the NFL(record wise) with those type of weather conditions.

51 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

1-2 doesn't help us. We lose 9-7 tiebreaks to Baltimore and Tennessee. We need to win and for them to lose out. It is that simple. No need for lots of complicated scenario playing folks. 

Depends who they lose to. If one is to the Jags their conference record will be worse than ours giving us the spot.

Edit: nvm counted that wrong

Edited by theAteam

3 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Sean McVay is laughing at your first sentence.

As for McDermott "learning" time and game management, McD has a choice to make. He can either outsource game management to someone else. Or he can continue to struggle with this for the rest of his career. That's his decision to make.

People do learn and get better at things. We shall see about McVay. 

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Dude Wade is the best in the business and has been around the league a longggg time.

McVays like 35. He'd be an idiot to tell Wade what to do.

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Dude Wade is the best in the business and has been around the league a longggg time.

McVays like 35. He'd be an idiot to tell Wade what to do.

McVay is 31. 

The point is Wade is 71, at what point will McVay be comfortable taking over the complete reigns as the HC ? Right now the system is working for the Rams. 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Because he's letting the DC do his job?

For the most part, you let a DC like Wade do whatever he wants. Like I said, he's the best in the business.

McVay wasn’t even near the sideline watching live action when the defense got the Rams was on the field. That is not usually how a HC is involved in the game. That’s my point. McVay is the OC and then the HC. It’s working out for them. I am sure McVay can evolve into the complete HC. 

When we lost to the Jets I could have told you "no."

That to me was the season.  And their reaction after that game specifically Incognito told me they knew it to.  

THAT BEING SAID.....

I don't think it's crazy to see the Titans lose the next 3 games.   At San Fran and a much better O with Jimmy G.  At the Rams.  Vs. The Jags.  

Let's just beat Miami then worry about it.   Things broke our way today.