[Please Change Title]Marquise Goodwin

Hebert19

25 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Dont leave Hogan out.      

Wr’s all screwed by Trenatibe Taylor 

It's pretty crazy how Great a WR core we had here, Add Clay and McCoy to the mix = just scary good.

Watkins

Woods

Goodwin

Hogan

Clay

McCOy

Looks legit now.

Goodwin was ALWAYS hurt.  Prior to last year he didn't even play in 24 out of 48 games.  Last year he played way more than he had in any other season and he got better while doing it.  Goodwin still is what he is.  He could never get off a jam so if you are a running team with 2TE and 2WR packages and an oline that can't keep anyone off the QB chances are he's not going to have time to get open.  If you run a spread offense and move him around, keep him from getting jamed he is fast as hell and can catch the ball.  Let's not kid ourselves though, Goodwin wouldn't be doing what he's doing in SF here.  This offense, as it is being run, needs a healthy KB.  A healthy Clay and a healthy McCoy.

36 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

It's pretty crazy how Great a WR core we had here, Add Clay and McCoy to the mix = just scary good.

Watkins

Woods

Goodwin

Hogan

Clay

McCOy

Looks legit now.

Benjamin

Matthews

Jones

Thompson

Clay

McCoy

Would look legit if the players were healthy. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

Benjamin

Matthews

Jones

Thompson

Clay

McCoy

It's a pretty good group overall. Matthews has never had below an 800 yard season in his career until this year, Thompson was supposed to be a bigger factor in our offense as he's shown the ability to make big plays, Benjamin is a legit number 1, Clay is an awesome TE and would have great numbers if we had a good QB, and McCoy...well nothing needs to be said about how good he is.

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

6 hours ago, White Linen said:

Good guy for sure but I hated him as a WR on this team.  Dropped balls and injuries were just too much to deal with.

Jesus, had to comment-  first,  guy barely dropped a ball here, period. he was injured due to miss-use, 3 yard crossing routes instead of deep balls( which he caught w ease when actually given a chance.)   Filled in many times for the real glass wr's here, mainly twatkins.   His production in SF proves he was always good, just not utilized properly.

Maybe your thinking of Tj graham or SJ who dropped almost as many as twatkins?  or your blind?

46 minutes ago, re enlightener said:

Jesus, had to comment-  first,  guy barely dropped a ball here, period. he was injured due to miss-use, 3 yard crossing routes instead of deep balls( which he caught w ease when actually given a chance.)   Filled in many times for the real glass wr's here, mainly twatkins.   His production in SF proves he was always good, just not utilized properly.

Maybe your thinking of Tj graham or SJ who dropped almost as many as twatkins?  or your blind?

Wow... I thought the poster you quoted was immature and inaccurate... and then you come in chastising him and keep calling Watkins twatkins and talking about Watkins dropping balls like that was an issue with him. I'm not even going to get in to the rest of it, crossing routes and what not. Goodwin was not featured over the middle a lot.

Goodwin is a weird battle to choose though with this team and the exodus of talent.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Benjamin

Matthews

Jones

Thompson

Clay

McCoy

You're joking right? 

Thompson, Matthews, and Jones don't even compare. I like Thompson, I think he's ok, but he was cut by the !@#$ing Bears earlier this year. Jones is... Jones, a guy this fanbase keeps claiming is good even though he has looked like **** to this point.

Does Matthews even have 200 yards on the year? And you're going to compare him to Watkins, Woods, or Goodwin? Not that Goodwin lit it up, but really? Matthews has been awful. But I'm sure we'll blame the QB for that. I'd prefer to blame the coaches, but again we don't do that here. We just blame the QB for everything. 

It's early with Benjamin but I still don't think he's better than Watkins, especially with Tyrod at QB. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

6 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You're joking right? 

Thompson, Matthews, and Jones don't even compare. I like Thompson, I think he's ok, but he was cut by the !@#$ing Bears earlier this year. Jones is... Jones, a guy this fanbase keeps claiming is good even though he has looked like **** to this point.

Does Matthews even have 200 yards on the year? And you're going to compare him to Watkins, Woods, or Goodwin? Not that Goodwin lit it up, but really? Matthews has been awful. But I'm sure we'll blame the QB for that. I'd prefer to blame the coaches, but again we don't do that here. We just blame the QB for everything. 

It's early with Benjamin but I still don't think he's better than Watkins, especially with Tyrod at QB. 

Why would I be joking?  I'd put those 4 WR's, when healthy and with a good QB, up against the ones Real McCoy listed any day.  If the Bills had kept the other guys, they'd still be getting thrown to by the same QB(s). 

On 12/10/2017 at 9:57 PM, Ol Dirty B said:

ue with him. I'm not even going to get in to the rest of it, crossing routes and what not. Goodwin was not featured over the middle a lot.

goodwin was injured two separate years on short throws, 1 the first catch of the year on a crossing route.  maybe thats why he wasnt featured....period.   maybe learn your topic better,  goodwin was great, just misused, as proven now by his production on a yet crappy team like SF, and watkins is a little P, as evidenced by his several drops which didnt count as drops because of the db in the area.   but a real talent would have easily came up with half of those balls, or more, not P watkins though.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

I love how he had Olympic speed and was a !@#$ing long jumper.  Dude wasn't even the fastest guy on the team.   Graham was much faster which I find funny. 

how much fater, goodwin had the faster 40 at soemthing like 4.2 and WAS an olympian,  graham ran a 4.4 and I still dont get how that was so special.

On 2017-12-10 at 8:04 PM, Real McCoy said:

Watkins

Woods

Goodwin

Hogan

Clay

McCOy

Looks legit now.

It was solid to very good.  And, people thought Whaley sucked.

People thought Whaley didn't have a plan.  He did, it was just different than McD's and he probably struggled to explain his plan....but, it was to acquire talent and playmakers.

IMO Whaley would have succeeded if he picked his HC.

I also think McBeane will succeed.  There is more than one way to do things.

The best plan is one that is executed. McBeane will have the opportunity to execute their plan.  Whaley didn't have that opportunity due to lacking a HC he picked for HIS vision.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, re enlightener said:

how much fater, goodwin had the faster 40 at soemthing like 4.2 and WAS an olympian,  graham ran a 4.4 and I still dont get how that was so special.

When you look at track times grahams PRs were significantly faster. I did a study years ago on it based on curiousity. Grahams collegiate times and high school times to Goodwin's.  Graham was faster in all 60m, 100m, 200m.  It took a few hours scouring results pages. 

40 yard dash time is a joke anyway, most pros ran faster in high school than college.

Being an Olympic long jumper doesn't require speed. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

He's a kneeling POS and I'm glad he's gone. Just my opinion. He got his head out of his arse and saved his NFL career. He was disinterested when with BUF. 

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/marquise-goodwin-cerebral-palsy-bills-fan-video/lk6hhjer0iae1amtgs6a5hrl9

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/QTP_170825MarquiseGoodwinMakeAWish/just-know-got-lot-people-love-you

Yeah. A real POS.

• Like (+1) 1