[Please Change Title]Marquise Goodwin

Hebert19

A none game thread but man I couldn't be happier for this guy.  Class act...was a good citizen on buffalo.   Horrible experience this year.  And balling out there in San fran.  On pace for 1000 yards.   Wish we would have had a qb to get him the ball.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

His problem here had more to do with staying healthy then not making plays. They guy was glass here and seemed more focus on the olympics then football

Yup.  I  couldn’t care less about him doing well elsewhere because maybe if he had focused on football, he would have been better player for the Bills. 

8 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

A none game thread but man I couldn't be happier for this guy.  Class act...was a good citizen on buffalo.   Horrible experience this year.  And balling out there in San fran.  On pace for 1000 yards.   Wish we would have had a qb to get him the ball.  

He's having a career year for sure. Just think, had Hoyer and Beathard throwing the ball to him most of the year. So don't think it's purely about QB play. He earned the nickname "Glass" here for a valid reason.

Add in his drops and time away from the team, it's a wonder he could never get in sync with his QB here.

Great guy though, glad for him. Just wish he would have "Flashed" here.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Happy for Goodwin.

He and all of our damn WR's old and new are always hurt. Maybe, just maybe the QB throwing the rock to the WR has something to do with this?

It definitely contributes, that's for sure. Also wasn't Goodwin played on ST quite a bit? That never helps your body over the course of a season, especially if you're expected to play a lot of snaps on offense too.

42 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Uh, I wish we had a COACH that knew how to get him the ball!  We're the only team that can't ever put the fastest guys (Goodwin, Parrish,..) into space for big-time YAC.  Seattle does it all day long w/ Baldwin, Colts w/ TY Hilton and don't even mention the Patriots.  

3 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I feel vindicated. Always thought he showed more than being just a fast guy. 

All of a sudden Watkins, Woods, And Goodwin looks like one of the best WR groups in the NFL. They were hardly ever healthy together. 

I really think he faked injuries to protect his track career and Olympic dreams. After that was over, he's stayed healthy ever since.

15 minutes ago, PABillsfan23 said:

I love ex Bills player threads.. 

Especially ones talking about players who magically are able to stay healthy and/or dedicate themselves to the game and/or play like they give a ****. 

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I feel vindicated. Always thought he showed more than being just a fast guy. 

All of a sudden Watkins, Woods, And Goodwin looks like one of the best WR groups in the NFL. They were hardly ever healthy together. 

Dont leave Hogan out.      

Wr’s all screwed by Trenatibe Taylor