Sean McD. You have an amazing tolerence .

Returntoglory

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

The Math doesnt lie. He keeps making thise type decisions he will lose more of these games that come down to that choice than he will win them. 

Why do you keep saying this? You havent produced any math. There wont be anymore decisions like this because they will probably never be under those circumstances again.

Just now, BillsfanAZ said:

Why do you keep saying this? You havent produced any math. There wont be anymore decisions like this because they will probably never be under those circumstances again.

You can keep trying to qualify it by some weather concern. He makes the same choice if weather was perfect 

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

You can keep trying to qualify it by some weather concern. He makes the same choice if weather was perfect 

I would have gone for it but I get why he didnt. In perfect weather and he doesnt go for it I would be on your side. Maybe then you can show me your math

For all those that are clamoring for math to show why this was such a stupid decision, please see link provided.

http://www.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2013/11/28/fourth-downs/post.html

And this is simply a generic 4th down study, it doesn't factor in the actual situations of this particular scenario.

I find it hard to believe that people on here can't see what a piss poor decision punting was, it is truly mind boggling.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

(Schopp is wrong BTW)

Not my daily perspective smart guy. Schopp is a douche and for once I would love for him to have the Balls to repeat some of his idiotic comments to McD. 

Punting the ball in OT was easily the dumbest coaching decision I can remember any Bills coach ever making, and that is saying a lot. I don't want to be rude so I'll just agree to disagree.

5 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

That 14 yards would have had the Bills passing at the end, tryin* to get into FG range instead of McCoy running.

I didn’t like the call but the arguement you present is not a good one. Especially considering the conditions.

I agree..We could have gone on that call either way.  Silly arguments.

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I looked at each of your posts in this thread.  No numbers anywhere.  Either show the math that says you're right or be quiet about the math showing him to be wrong.

i didn't like it.  But then started thinking.  You don't get the yard they're closer to a FG to win and they had momentum.  Pin the back you get better field position if you hold them.  Have to hold them either way.  Holding them deeper gives you better position.

and in a game like that 14 yards is a lot.  But that's math, a concept apparently foreign to you.

Then show the math.  You haven't yet.

Google New York Times 4th down bot.  They've done the math.

For all of you defending McD, did you forget this already?

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/26/14082450/buffalo-bills-rex-ryan-hot-seat-overtime-punt-10-men-dolphins

We all pilloried Ryan for punting in OT against Miami in the EXACT SAME CONDITIONS!!  Did you guys defending McD really think Ryan made the right call?  Or is it only the right call if we win?

Edited by Freddie's Dead