How much longer does McD get?

The juice

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

He better get 3 years. Rotating ever 2 years is not a good way to help this franchise.

He proved a few times today he is still green & makes some boneheaded calls, but even still I think he should stay. Unless we have a loaded roster that's just a coach away from success, coach should stay put.

If we had a great QB and all the players we could ever want but kept falling short, get a new coach. Plenty would want to come here. Otherwise not coach worth a damn would even get within 100 miles of this organization. 

McDermott will get time but I fully expect him to fail like so many Bills HC's that came before him. He's already fully displayed his lack of intelligence.

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

McDermott will get time but I fully expect him to fail like so many Bills HC's that came before him. He's already fully displayed his lack of intelligence.

at least he has the ability to get better, unlike a retread coach like Rexy. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

THIS is a candidate for worst thread of the year...

EVERYONE knew that the Bills were not contenders going into the year.  They have overachieved by a wide margin.  McDermott should stay at LEAST 3 years.

Enough with the defeatist attitude and speak for yourself. My expectations are not being met this year. 

Such a horrible decision to punt, it cost them in the end. They could have lost the game and ended all hope for the playoffs and then the fans could truly be happy as they would get to continue wallowing in misery which brings them secret Joy and we can continue to talk about what coach should be brought in next. Instead it worked out and they won a game which fans here hate.....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

McD committed a firing offense in OT today.

The sad part is I don't think Pegula is a smart enough sports observer to know that.

McD is just another defensive coordinator pretending to be a HC.

He is very replaceable; it's a real disappointment to find this out with games remaining in his first season.

As it is, I expect he'll get his 3 years.

We are going to have to hope for wins despite him.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

The sad part is I don't think Pegula is a smart enough sports observer to know that.

He is very replaceable; it's a real disappointment to find this out with games remaining in his first season.

its a silly call,  but far from a fireable offense. Only knee-jerk idiots think its a fireable offense. 

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Was the fireable offence winning the game?

You realize no one was really able to move the ball in this weather, so punting the ball today in this situation isnt the same as if this game was being played in sunny 70 degree weather?

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I agree. Good post. 

5 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

at least he has the ability to get better, unlike a retread coach like Rexy. 

I'm skeptical. These are common sense type of decisions he's failing at. Humans don't get more intelligent. Sean McVay doesn't need time to get better, he's just good immediately because he's smart.

6 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Tissue or hanky?

what's your preference?