Alright, who wants a dome?

Roundybout

Dome??  

270 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pegs build a dome?

Hate domes, hate dome games.

Both teams have the same conditions to deal with, and it makes the NFL more interesting and complex. Teams have to be built to suit the conditions. It's better.

And the guy worried about the Bills "playing for their playoff lives"...dude, this team is crap. I wouldn't get any satisfaction, or think this team is any better than they are just because the fall into the playoffs (they would lose soon enough).

They are not contenders, get it? I would sooner have a team that was actually good, that missed the playoffs (due to say an injury to their QB, or some such situation), than a bad team that somehow bumbles into the playoffs.

1 minute ago, run dat back said:

To be fair, how many games per season are as bad as this weather-wise?

THIS IS THUNDERDOME: ARCTIC EDITION

And open air stadium makes no financial sense because it cannot be used all winter for other revenue making events 

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

No dome.  Snow is an equalizer.  The team that wants it more wins.

That is a weak take. So the team that wants it more if there is one slip and a huge play just one play thag results in a TD that is the team that wanted it more lol

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yeah as opposed to actual good football i guess. 

right...because it's like this every day in the winter here...great extrapolation

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

And open air stadium makes no financial sense because it cannot be used all winter for other revenue making events 

Thats twhat the Key Bank Center is for

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

right...because it's like this every day in the winter here...great extrapolation

It is an ugly and boring football game. 

The new stadium will be a dome or have a retractable roof doesnt make financial sense not to be

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

No dome for me. New England, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Minnesota, Chicago, Green Bay, Philadelphia all have stadiums that are not domed. You run the risk of snow in any of those areas.. Even Denver and Kansas City and other teams. It’s a part of the game.  Today’s game was pretty ugly at the start, but it’s onviously coming along just fine. This is football. I would never support a dome 

Not in Minnesota, that’s a dome