Alright, who wants a dome?

Roundybout

Dome??  

270 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pegs build a dome?

This is tough to watch.  At least take time after each qtr to plow the field. I was exciTed to see if Peterman improves from his first start,  seeing what Kelvin can do with Peterman or even reiley. 

I understand it could be an advantage and its fun. But i don't like this, this is a game we need and I don't see ANY advantage. 

• Like (+1) 1

No dome for me. New England, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Minnesota, Chicago, Green Bay, Philadelphia all have stadiums that are not domed. You run the risk of snow in any of those areas.. Even Denver and Kansas City and other teams. It’s a part of the game.  Today’s game was pretty ugly at the start, but it’s onviously coming along just fine. This is football. I would never support a dome 

• Like (+1) 1

I support a dome and like others, with a retractable roof. For a small market team, Pegula needs a way to make more money off other things like concerts and such. New Ear is great for outdoor football and summer concerts. Maybe winter classic NHL game, but not much else. Also, you could attract more free agents to the team. But I do love the out door snow football like today, but the snow and cold doesnt give us much of an advantage today, maybe back in the 60s, 70s.