Bills vs Colts pre-game Thread

BuffaloBill

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Field conditions look awful - I am at the house in Clarence and there is nothing here.  Gotta love snow bands.  

I am just on the other side of transit in Amherst. Almost anytime we (Buffalo area) are projected heavy snow, we get nothing. It is insane how the southern tier gets hammered while the otherside of the city is a completely different story 

• Like (+1) 1

I know the word "Dome" gets a bad rap by many here because they think that football should be played in the elements.  And, while I do agree with that to a point, today's game might be a perfect example of why a dome will be needed when our new stadium is constructed.  Not only will passing the ball be next to impossible, but nobody wants to go there and sit outside to watch this game today.  While it might be OK to watch it on TV, only because of the weather, there is a reason that tickets are going for $4.  Nobody wants to be outside in this stuff anymore.  Would it be different if we were 8-4 or 9-3?  Maybe.....but man, this game has a chance to be really ugly.

• SDS unpinned this topic