Around the NFL Week 14 - Who to Root For

26CornerBlitz

7 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

I Don't think the Ravens win is all that bad.   I think Titans go 1-2 with losses to the Rams and Jags. If we put Miami twice we should get the 6tb seed.

I think I heard that we lose the tiebreaker if we’re both 9-7.

But I do think TN could collapse.  It’s not like everything rides on tonight 

Edited by Success

To beat the Titans in a tie breaker at 9-7, the Titans have to lose to the Jags. The Titans already have 7 conference wins. If the beat the Jags we can't catch them in a 9-7 tiebreak because we will only have 7 conference wins. 

Really have to hope for a Titan collapse 1-2 with one L being to the Jags, and the LAC winning the West. In addition to the Ravens squandering 1 game down the line 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

To beat the Titans in a tie breaker at 9-7, the Titans have to lose to the Jags. The Titans already have 7 conference wins. If the beat the Jags we can't catch them in a 9-7 tiebreak because we will only have 7 conference wins. 

Really have to hope for a Titan collapse 1-2 with one L being to the Jags, and the LAC winning the West. In addition to the Ravens squandering 1 game down the line 

You are correct.

6 hours ago, McBean said:

Been playing around with simulator.

It looks like Tennessee HAS to lose out almost or we are toast.

LOL.  I play around with this thing every year only to have the Bills ruin all my pointless work the following Sunday.  Anyways, the Bills get the 6th seed the way I simulated it if the Chiefs, Titans, and we finish 9-7.  The Chefs have to lose to the Chargers and Broncos (the loss to the Broncos somehow sealed the deal) and Titans (losses to Rams and Jaguars).  Then I tried it again and the Titans got the 6th spot.  No idea why.  Let's just say 538 gives us a 24% chance of making the playoffs and that's what I'm thinking we're at right now.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

LOL.  I play around with this thing every year only to have the Bills ruin all my pointless work the following Sunday.  Anyways, the Bills get the 6th seed the way I simulated it if the Chiefs, Titans, and we finish 9-7.  The Chefs have to lose to the Chargers and Broncos (the loss to the Broncos somehow sealed the deal) and Titans (losses to Rams and Jaguars).  Then I tried it again and the Titans got the 6th spot.  No idea why.  Let's just say 538 gives us a 24% chance of making the playoffs and that's what I'm thinking we're at right now.

!@#$ 538. Meaningful football with three weeks to go. Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead 

• Like (+1) 1