Lake Snow WARNING for tomorrow...game just got real interesting...

Big Turk

3 hours ago, horned dogs said:

Could be another barnburner against the Colts like this one!

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197412010buf.htm

I was at this game and was 15. It seemed like a blizzard most of the game. I remember my father wore just a top coat and he was freezing the entire game.  My buddy’s father sent him with a wine skin full of hard cider.  He got obliterated - I had some of his Dad’s hard cider a year later.  It was potent. I think we ended up at Bailos after the game for a beef on week. Nasty weather that day. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Last good weatherman in WNY is/was Don Paul. This current bunch can't predict the rain or clouds. But the snowline will be close to the stadium tomorrow.

If anyone lives in the area please report in the morning.

Its not expected to really develop until late morning/early afternoon and get organized...morning time might be quiet

5 hours ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Last good weatherman in WNY is/was Don Paul. This current bunch can't predict the rain or clouds. But the snowline will be close to the stadium tomorrow.

If anyone lives in the area please report in the morning.

well, I am well North in Grand Island, and its freaking cold outside and can't believe I am leaving for Hammers in 40 minutes time( its 6:23 am).   Mead will be in the lot at 7:30, we will not be there till 8..Mead condition report?

Edited by plenzmd1