Lake Snow WARNING for tomorrow...game just got real interesting...

Big Turk

It LOOKS like right now the snow will be coming in from the south. Pre-game and at kickoff, light snow maybe...but should be getting a little harder as the game goes on.

I don't think it will impact the game until the 2nd half at least, but it will make getting out of that stadium really fun after dark.

42 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

It LOOKS like right now the snow will be coming in from the south. Pre-game and at kickoff, light snow maybe...but should be getting a little harder as the game goes on.

I don't think it will impact the game until the 2nd half at least, but it will make getting out of that stadium really fun after dark.

prety hard to know at this time...a slight shift in the wind could make it sooner or later

At this point, it does look like the weather will be a bigger factor later in the game.  1-3 inches of snow during the afternoon.  It the actual snowfall is at the lower end of that range, I don't think it will be a big deal.  Three inches will make the footing pretty treacherous late in the game.  I hope McDermott has been having the Bills practice in the snow.

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

I'd be surprised if the weather's that bad that they risk putting Taylor out there with an injury. On the other hand, I don't know how Peterman would handle a snow game 

He's not coming back next year and if we lose we're probably out of the race anyways.  With more emphasis on the run because of the weather it's even more vital that Taylor plays.  Bootlegs, the option, and the Wildcat should be part of the game plan.