Making a Murderer- still guilty

GoBills808

Man, if there is one thing I learned watching this series, its STFU and lawyer up. 

I always did enjoy the conspiracy theory angle. Yeah, like a bunch of civilized rednecks who stumbled into authority roles in their podunk county could pull this off. 

Edited by TheElectricCompany

21 hours ago, TheElectricCompany said:

Man, if there is one thing I learned watching this series, its STFU and lawyer up. 

I always did enjoy the conspiracy theory angle. Yeah, like a bunch of civilized rednecks who stumbled into authority roles in their podunk county could pull this off. 

Correct answer.

On 12/11/2017 at 2:59 PM, TheElectricCompany said:

yup

#2 to learn is that popular media will always tilt the narrative toward feeling sorry for the guilty criminal

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/11/2017 at 2:59 PM, TheElectricCompany said:

You would be shocked by how many arrests and convictions actually happen because the stupid bastards run their mouth instead of asking for an attorney.