Does anyone know about Drew Lock?

BeastMode54

On 12/9/2017 at 10:15 AM, BeastMode54 said:

I don't watch too much CFB and my friend won't stop talking about Drew Lock. Could he be a top QB? I haven't heard any of the pundits talk about him

Looks the part but only saw one game in but he did play well .

Will have to see how next year goes.

Hey y’all,

I live in SEC country and watched Drew Lock for a couple of years. I have noticed that his receivers have dropped a bunch of passes this year. Listening to a local radio station today on the ride home from work, they were talking about Lock and brought up a good point. Non-SEC schools, he has had video game numbers, but the level of the opponents is exetremely weak. In the SEC, he does not do so well. I am not saying the SEC is all that and a bag of chips, but rather Lock seems to struggle with upper level opponents. There are some contrubiting factors to his lack of success in SEC, but something to consider before getting a flyer on Drew Lock in my opinion.

Edited by Fedido

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.